What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cant find organic ingredients:( goin with chemise...confused.

Hey guys! Thanks for checkin out the thread. Im having some trouble finding supplies for my grow so im just guna go with the chemise i didn't want to but o well as long as i get some bud but all of my studying was on organics and i never read about chemical feeding and i was wondering what you guys would use or wht you use for your outdoor grows? or what you would recommend for me as a newbie? Thanks for the comments!

Ulysses

I like a combination of EarthWormCastings (EWC), Dolomite Lime, and Rainbow Mix- both Grow and Bloom dry fertilizers...

This way, you don't have to run nutes to your grow every week and leave a trail or be discovered.

grapeman

Veteran
Hey guys! Thanks for checkin out the thread. Im having some trouble finding supplies for my grow so im just guna go with the chemise i didn't want to but o well as long as i get some bud but all of my studying was on organics and i never read about chemical feeding and i was wondering what you guys would use or wht you use for your outdoor grows? or what you would recommend for me as a newbie? Thanks for the comments!

If you can get to a big box hardware store (lowes or Home depot), they have just about everything you need if you want to do organic.

Check out "organics for beginners" thread here. Page 1 of the thread has all the recipes you need to kick this thing off.

Latest posts

Latest posts