What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reefermans Kodiak Gold Purple Pheno (POTM winner September 2007)

tokinblackguy

green pheno KG is the head whacker. a strong purple pheno will take some digging. in my experience, the green one's always smoked stronger than the purple ones, and the high lasted a good 2-3hrs.

Goyakla

I've got an old pack of Reef's BlueThunder that I've had put back for years now. BlueThunder= BlueBerry Sat. clone x KG purp pheno. I wonder if the BB sat will improve the buzz any. Or maybe the KG purp pollen will bring her down? Guess I'll have to grow'em to find out. Nice, beautiful purp nuggs you harvested though NYC. Kudos bro!

You wont get disappointed.. RMs B.Th. is WAAAY up there among the best.. very stoney and great smell and taste.... youll find a keeper for sure..let her go as long as you can.... change colour with time or cold.
have a nice grow.

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hi Guys this is Charles Scott aka Reeferman the seeds being sold on the net by the seller who also claims to sell Nevil seeds are not made by me Please search the other RM thread for a full explanation !
Thanks
CS

Latest posts

Latest posts