What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

Nept

Lets call it: JLPs SD ibl x OG kushBx1. what a great name :D

SDOGKBx1 < i just left the x out

sounds like a good code name to me:p

OriginalMan

Hmm....I just got my mits on my beans today.....into a glass of h20 they go. JLP, thank you very much for your kindness to us all. :respect:

G

got mine today as well, 7 beans.

Thanks, JLP. You're the kind of guy I try to be. At the moment I just don't have enough space to do full on pollenations. Soon though, soon.

ps - loved the return addy. I put down stuff like that too. :muahaha:

Last edited:
Just got mine today. :woohoo: 6 of 6 seeds started within a few minutes of receiving them. Was going to wait until next run...but couldn't hold out. My veg space is maxed out now.

Thanks JLP :wave:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I have to wait another five days to start my beans...Just in time to start a new rotation.

Wohoo

minds_I

EDIT:

Kewl news, I recalculated my timeline and I think I can start them in 3 days.

Last edited:
B

Brother_Monk

Nept said:
Lets call it: JLPs SD ibl x OG kushBx1. what a great name :D

SDOGKBx1 < i just left the x out

sounds like a good code name to me:p

How 'bout just plain ol' SDOG Bx1?
edit:eek:ops, looks like someone already suggested that^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Dr.NO

Mine arrived today also! Thanks JLP! Put two of five in water for germing. I would have done them all but I won't have room.

G

Recievied mine today! Thanks JLP!! plan on puting them in my next grow right now i have sensi nl and a sativa i made frome kalimistxsweetc99.i will post a grow report hear and a smoke report when finished.

JLP

Veteran
Right on guys.

Yeah,I ran out a couple days ago and deleted the thread.

I've just been calling it SD IBL x OG Bx 1.I put SDxOG on the actual packs though to save space,I will probably continue to refer to the cross in this manner,if you want to give it your own personal name then be my guest.

Most of the plants I've run seem to go about 65 days flower,if you hit a SD dom pheno they can run 70-75 days.They branch out nice if you top them.Usually they double or triple in size when you flower.They smell pretty skunky in the grow,especially late in flower.It's a real easy strain to grow,I havent noticed any problems.
The buds are tight and resinous and again have a skunky smell in the jar,the flavor is kind of lemon/pine-sol but the phenos vary a little.The potency is very good for both strains,the OG leaning phenos are extemely couchlock.

Good luck to everyone.

JLP

Thanks for the info on em JLP :yes: I hope I find an OG pheno or at least some males to make some F2s. Man I really appreciate how much time you spent on this project especially after receiving the beans and seeing the packaging and of course the time and expense was out of your pocket.

You should think about selling some on Seedbay as many more would enjoy em and you could make some money for your time...wouldn't mean you would be any less generous :D

Thanks again,

JC :wave: