What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite, No.1, Best Sativa?

LostTribe

Premium user
Real Cinderella 99 , not any of that fake ass mr soul BS! Also loving THH and OHz.

More Testers going out!😉

Attachments

• photo1918089.jpeg
    photo1918089.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 37
  • photo1971779.jpg
    photo1971779.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 37
  • photo1974980.jpg
    photo1974980.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 36
  • photo1974982.jpg
    photo1974982.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 35
  • photo1974983.jpg
    photo1974983.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 37

goingrey

fetch

What is it? I don't know for sure as I have lost my notes and the seeds were made years ago. But it's probably Thyphoon x Durban.
[/img]

The coco/LED indoors turned out quite different.

Much more full and dense buds.

fetch

And a different smell. Really fruity when the plant was live. Less fruity but still sweet dry.

Based on how it turned out indoors I have started to think it is actually a Bangi Haze cross; not Durban. Thyphoon still seems like a good guess for the other parent.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Original Nevil Haze clone Holland ( not sure if its the same cut that goes around now as either cut really early or a different cut)

SSSDH OJD cut

Tie for 3rd place is Swiss Thai Nevil or Outback Haze 2

ArtOfSelection

Thai or haze ..........toss a coin ........I do have a special soft spot for destroyer and the old offering of grinspoon ,... which we could prob categorize as... Thai and/or haze

Petrochemical

I don't know what the boys that were picking apples up here from Jamaica had all I know it was an island or that they called King's bread I know what lambsbread is but this was King's bread and you can smoke it first thing in the morning to pick apples all day long and giggle and laugh and have a phenomenal time I don't know what it was but those boys on the island if it hadn't been f***** with her destroyed by Neville and is clowns giving them their stuff and getting them to give them their land race that's my experience

Cactus Squatter

Right now Ace’s Honduras x Panama is my absolute all time favorite. Very up and positive yet relaxing and warm without any nervousness, paranoia, laziness or hard come down. It puts me into a perfect headspace for yoga/meditation, great for hiking and exploring, great for social gatherings and laughs but also amazing as a private time smoke for thinking and listening to music. Great taste, great smells, huge vigor and production.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Well... the sativa I'm smoking is waaay better than one I do not have. ;) This Lebanese crossed to Chimera's 'Church.' Delicious, upbeat and clear, though not electric by any means. Some day perhaps. :)

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

In the mid 90’s a mate bought back some seeds from New Zealand he called New Zealand Green, he got them from locals near Auckland who grew it and sold the flowers. We grew them in a big grow room with high ceilings and 1KW sodium’s. Some pheno’s were trippy and most would give you the chronic giggles. The high would last hours and hours. Never had anything quite like it although haze hits the spot. Recent offerings from OJD from connoisseur genetics is there.

Red October

In the mid 90’s a mate bought back some seeds from New Zealand he called New Zealand Green, he got them from locals near Auckland who grew it and sold the flowers. We grew them in a big grow room with high ceilings and 1KW sodium’s. Some pheno’s were trippy and most would give you the chronic giggles. The high would last hours and hours. Never had anything quite like it although haze hits the spot. Recent offerings from OJD from connoisseur genetics is there.

Do you have any pics man?

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
100% sativa BSHW……..Vietnamese …..Corralitos Haze…..70’s C. and A. Gold, …

the clarity of highs from unadulterated lines was far superior to the super polys of today….
ganj on…