What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

Mayer

I can't remember what I changed my password to,,,,,, when I got a new phone I didn't think and because I dont use the email any more listed on my account I'm totally locked out

Ask me anything,,

I'm pretty sure explosive will remember us talking crypto on pm recently and how he's doing hardware on an awesome new project,,,

Thank you,,,

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The only real english rick.
8326567581_e437bac80e.jpg

ic

Mayer

Hay everyone,,,

Brightside cut is difficult to find now I,,, got to the end of my list of people to ask

Mayer

Isn't englishrick at the world Cup?

Nope,, I'm really not into football one bit,,, but I did enjoy the game yesterday on itv,,,

Mean Mr Mustard,, good to see you,,

Nock nock,, is anyone in?

Can I get a mod,,, Please?

Last guy a spoke to was by pm and it was illuminate,, i think,, we spoke about ben

Mayer

Oh yeh,, i pmed subrob a few weeks back,, basically fishing for sfv witch I've never even smoked,, boo hooo,,