What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Smoke longue opens up in Worcester.

KONY

Veteran
I'm sure some have heard of this, however apparently there is another one that opened that is more reasonably priced. 20 a month or 5 a day.

I will probably be down to check it out Saturday afternoon/evening if anyone wants to joint me. Bringing gg4 flowers and oil. Also little bit of GSC, pre98 bubba and ecsd.

https://www.glcworcester.com/

edit: seems there is some sort of commercial sesh going on there saturday afternoon. Meh. I was hoping for a nice low key spot to hang out and roll a few and puff them legally. Not sure about attending now.

Last edited:
Good to see more of these popping up. The city of Worcester is pitching a hissy fit about these clubs. So smokem if ya gottem!

Muleskinner

Veteran
I like the price scale that's developing - $50/month gets you a fancy-pants lounge with nice furniture and crystal ash-trays.

$20/month gets you a dive bar! You know where to find me. The dog-friendly dive bar!

Latest posts

Latest posts