What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greek Kalamata Red outdoor 2017

New hippydon

It took me a while to get to this smoke report but here it is. The Kalamata Red is a very potent landrace sativa from greece. My plant flowered for 14 weeks outdoors. The plant was put out at the end of march at about a foot tall. It grew very slowly for a month or so and all of a sudden took off with amazing vigor that im used to with this strain. The plant began flowering at the end of july which i was a tad suprised by. But the plant ended up being about 9 foot tall at the end. The total yield was about 7oz. I then proceeded to sweat cure 6.5 ounces of it and cure the rest in a jar un pressed. The unpressed kalamata has a sharp lemony scent with a smooth lemony hash flavour. After a good sweat i opened the 6.5 ounces And dried it out completely to find whole new product from what i started with. It took on a much more pungent sweet citrusy earthy smell. The taste became very hashy and a tad earthy. The unpressed bud has a very uppy euphoric stimulating high. But the pressed bud is where it shines. It turned to a very dreamy, spacy, buzzy, trippy kind of high. It creeps on and its very decieving as to the potency. About 20 minutes after 1st hit you begin to feel the peak of the high and it last for about 2- 2 1/2 hours with out any comedown issues. It is supreme weed for potency and flavour and i hope to be able to share this strain with more people in the future.

thandee

One of the best cannabis sativa heirlooms in the world...right now....if you can find it!:)
as all the greek sativa heirlooms!:biggrin:
BRAVO New Hippydon!
:tiphat: