What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Harvest Cup-Worcester, MA-Dec 16&17

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Id like to win the cup to bring attention to my business and credibility to my breeding skills. I'm not in it for a big dick swinging contest cauze Id loose for sure... Maybe there's a tiny white dick swinging contest?

This is what Ill most likely enter next cup.....

Mango Haze x SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze =
Mango Haze x ((SLH x GG4(r) x SSSDH)

Pimp Bud =
(AJ SourDiesel x 69'Skunk18) x (orig.Chemdog x SourDiesel bx1)

Americangrower

Veteran
We definitely know the same people :biggrin: were you there on Sunday? Did I meet you ? I had the neck brace on. I agree about the dick swinging contest but I would still like to win a cup just for my own piece of mind.

No I wasn't I don't make many events since they are on Fri,Sat,Sunday and I'm at work. I did make it to the last Genetraders since it was in my town.

As for the contest, I'm going to give Outkasst some seeds to grow, going to give the judges what they want. Seems they think Jones is the cats meow so I am going to give them Jones on steroids.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
No I wasn't I don't make many events since they are on Fri,Sat,Sunday and I'm at work. I did make it to the last Genetraders since it was in my town.

As for the contest, I'm going to give Outkasst some seeds to grow, going to give the judges what they want. Seems they think Jones is the cats meow so I am going to give them Jones on steroids.

2 years in a row. Davey Jones. A Chemmy Jones s1 from Connoissuer Genetics. I ran the Chemmy Jones twice. It was alright. Some phenos held promise. Everything Ive seen you run is very nice. You have a great chance at dethroning the Davey Jones....100%

Smot20

I was handing out packs of my Loco Breath and my Gorgonzola breath. there for people to run. It is Locomotion x Grandpas Breath. And many others. I was wondering if any one on here got some.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
You little children are disgusting. I’m so glad I have a mom who loves me as much as she does. She is very old and has dimentia. Laugh away boys. Doesn’t hurt me one bit. Thank you mom. For raising a son by yourself and still loving me like the day I was born.
I will never feel ashamed of her love. This is why I daily clean her house and do her dishes and her laundry. She can’t do it anymore. So laugh at her concern for me. That’s the kinda people you are. Should she of did that....no.
Am I upset with her for doing it, not 1 single bit. Love you too moms!
You guys that I never met, hate me for twisted rumors and made up lies. If you look at it. I never hurt or fucked you guys over in any way. But hate away. It only makes you look like children. Her desk top IG page has no message button. It doesn’t have all the features like an IPhone. She was talking to my great friend and she doesn’t know how to use the site yet.
She wanted to talk to him and that’s ok. He thought it was nice she cares that much.
Because he has character. Something you boys are obviously lacking.

Americangrower

Veteran
wow I guess Harvest Cup isn't going to release the test results for good reason. My insider told me out of 52 entries exactly 18 passed. Maybe they should rename it The Pesticide and Mildew Cup.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Lol! That’s what I heard too. You’ll show them what some good Flower is AG.
Pesticide and mold free. I would be surprised if you didn’t at least place in the top 3. But you got what it takes to bring the cup home, no doubt.

Latest posts

Latest posts