What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats Ur Fav Strains?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right now I'm really digging on sherbet. It's really enjoyable to me. I have Oregon lemons on the way though, and I'm eager to try it.

belgowiet

Purple cheddar
very nice pheno - typical cheese taste with some berry influence
she turns little purple in warm temp like this photo , but can turn nicely red/purple colors in colder climates .
i'm in love with my girl but sometimes she grows some balls so she need a handjob to get rid of her pollen sprouting ball sack.:moon:
picture.php

picture.php

Just happily smokin' what I grow. Elmer's Glue and White Cookies.

Got White Fire Glue - a few different phenos flowering now, and White Pie.

Prob at least 2 winners there.

Cheers

rolandomota

I think i said this already even im getting tired of saying it golden tiger and malawi. Also malawi x panama fem i like the other malawi crosses too but these 3 take the cake. Im thinking malawi x pck x malawi would also be up my alley but i would need to make them. I want to backcross purple haze Malawi with malawi pure also. I hate this situation im in of not being able to grow for a few years but i will most definitely get me some malawi seeds again. Those golden tiger f3 i have are getting lonely o yea im crossing these to malawi also i just want kick your ass sativa dom weed seeds in my collection

kaneboy

Been on the chem kick ,still into my last round
Copperchem
Chem dd
But miss sour d
Killerchem

Blueberry--indica
Pure Purple Afghani
Blue Hawaiian
Blue Dream.
Bay Dream
Afghan Haze

Im Looking forward to Afghani #1. As they are in veg now.

Easy7

Veteran
I tend to enjoy the old strains, from the 90s and early 2000s and some 70s or 80s.

I don't really need a 25% + THC strain to be happy. It doesn't have to be what everyone talks about, actually prefer no one talking about it.

rolandomota

I do need 25% plus weed thats why Malawi and Golden tiger are my strains. Also Malawi x Panama. Im the kind of smoker that smokes all day so i need a strong satisfying high to be happy. Stuff you can smoke and not want anymore for a few hours is what i want to grow not average smoke every hour weed.

gallito

I grew a chocolope a couple of years ago. Very tasty a good daytime high with a get her done buzz. The yield was moderate at best for the one plant in greenhouse conditions.