What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RI caregiver busted in Mass.....thoughts?

shaggyballs

Veteran
I thought you needed to sign a statement promising not to deliver to anyone but the patient to whom you have been designated before even becoming a care giver,???
And see this is the start of whats going to screw up the whole medical grower scene GREED , One would think there observing studying it and after few years...
it will be proven that many care givers etc grew also for the purpose of selling making extra cash, ,,,,
only takes a few bad apples abusing the privilege.
Then they will make new laws making it impossible for the average person to become or even grow it changing laws to make it extremely expensive start up costs maybe insurance etc security,
and this is were the private sector people with the means ( funds ) big time investors etc

Also the Government can see that this is a means of making money ,,,,,
so in order to bump the small time care giver out they change laws ??? making it litterally impossible like 100,000 + annual feee licensing, out rages insurances, only can be grown in industrial areas which means big money
to rent warehouses, other things like 24 hr security etc making it out so you can not grow anymore

Someone can see the big picture, expect more of this!
Just look around, all new laws move to push out home grows.

DrFever

Veteran
give a person a inch they will take a mile but i would place bets you will see in the future big business taking control and pushing the small time caregiver, out the door humans are greedy that a fact any many use the legal loop hole to do just that mind you everyone does big business as well

Same shit has happened in Canada have a read and it will happen in USA pretty sure of it why have scattered growers growing 12 plants etc like most care givers are allowed etc which claim medical grade when in fact its really not
lets have a look at what i mean instead of scattered growers you have lets say 3 - 5 of these per state producing enough for 50- 100,000 patients see what i am getting at its a matter of time few more so called medical growers getting nabbed and its over
But seriously have a read how everything is monitored electronic locks, medical grade standard” pot, so the procedureEverything from the flooring to the HVAC is engineered to keep things hygienic and the plant meets the ISO class 8 standard, like an operating room, according to Fefekos, whose previous job was manager of Diagnostic Medical Genetics at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto.s are in line with those at pharmaceutical facilities that make traditional medical drugs.

The air quality in the trimming room is tested by an air particle counter—dubbed by employees as R2D2—and employees’ gloved hands are tested for contaminates. Health Canada will spot test the end product, but doesn’t mandate mid-stage tests like these.

“It’s the only way I know how to make a medicine,

Have a read inside a pot plant

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/1078595/inside-a-pot-plant-a-legal-marijuana-grow-op/

DrFever

Veteran
I would say that we prob weren't going to be good friends considering our different viewpoints.... To each his own but I'm not a fan of seeing people locked in cages for herb. I think it's an affront to real justice and freedom.
People can wax poetic about America and freedom but our country imho is getting further and further from actual freedom and justice.
It's sad, but I suppose hypocrisy and corruption are as old as man.
We know no other way, apparently
what is your different View point ?? there a laws to keep people in line if you speed you get a ticket same thing applies for anything else
Medical MJ grower has his laws he has to abid to if he chooses to break them then its illegal and he should be punished

Here is a idea mandatory cameras be placed at these peoples grow locations put in by the government you know that antenna and little solar cell on the roof so you do not know if or when there watching you

Snype

Veteran
These are some good points. I think it also depends where we go in these states or as a country. If your state went recreational then maybe these factors wouldn't come into play.

mrnicedreams413

Even with all these dispenceries about to open up out here I will still grow my own unless I know they have a true passion for the patients....

Latest posts

Latest posts