What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

back in 2007 i grew out some FEMINISED dutch passion blueberry. typical stories i read were true...mutants (they did grow out) and hermies. out of ten beans 9 sprouted, the mother selected did hermie sterile sacks but yeilded the best and was easy to clone. beautiful plants with nice growth patterns and late colors. had one that would turn red! sorry no pics. no muffin pheno to be had but the smoke was decent. a few bong tokes and you were there, not super narcotic but complex. I would run DJ's gear if i was to do a round two. peace out

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I did hear the words "Muffin Tops" being bandied about when referring to Mosca's OTM.. Deffo curious about that one and some of the recent crosses. Good reports on ic..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best blueberry EVER - Chilli_Berkster - Digital Berry.

PERIOD.

It is an '84-'86 era thai influenced blueberry - straight up fresh baked blueberry muffins - all day. I've never come across a plant that is more true to a given scent/flavor profile as the Digi is. And I'm not talking artificial / candy / sweet berry - no. This is 100% fresh fruit blueberry - as if you juiced them...

Absolutely amazing cannabis...

Pics from a Bx1 pheno - based on the Digi mother. I keep a male that breeds true.

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
People Under the Stairs Blueberry x Sour Jack DJ short Blueberry. cut that has been in the new england area for 15+years

who knows though, people are always importing things, and u'r in the uk?

CM, blueberries... gateway to blueberry muffin, stuffin

Red Fang

Veteran
yeah now what is the issue with Peak blueberry? I have some of their seeds, I have yet to run them but I have heard good things. Surprised people have not tried them or not mention them if they did. DJ is a rip price wise.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,

i found a great blueberry from a DP fem seed. couple of others have it too.
from all ive read about he DP Bb, the fem version seems to get much better feedback than the regular (which seems to herm an awful lot)

pics in my gallery...

VG

S

Scrappy-doo

I really hate to say it, because I had such a great experience with MJ at Peak Seeds via email and he hooked me up with extras, but the Blueberry I got was garbage. 7 females total 2 of them had a decent smell but faint, the rest had almost no smell. Overall they were very bland and not frosty at all (look exactly like the pics on his site). It was totally acceptable weed that would get you high but nothing even close to that blueberry muffin I been chasing.

I got some of Dank Frank's Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1 going now. One is about 4 weeks into flower, another is 3 weeks, and the third just went in. I can tell already these are gonna be real special, and kicking myself for not grabbing more when I had the chance. If I were you I'd be harassing him to put some more of those beans up at the bay. Heck I'll grab another pack or 3. C'mon DF bring out some more of that sweet funk!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226729

true grit

Veteran
The Pre2k or BB sativa or whatever the hell its called. had a semi decent first run with it a lil while back and its def the blueberry muffin smell/taste. To me it looks hella ghani leaning smells like hash til dried then is very sweet on exhale. A lot like shishkaberry to me but with the muffin taste. Bout to get a better soil run in and see but all the old heads really dug it even though i wasnt happy with the run.

Attachments

• DSCN2685.JPG
    DSCN2685.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN2688.JPG
    DSCN2688.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 19

dread

Veteran
i grow autofem BB at the moment in GH ,from dutch passion
smells very very much like the berry's
i hope it turns purple....

growhi

iv grown dj shorts , only a 10 pack though , grown dp regs , and grown bc bud depot!!

and to be honest there all the same really ,as they all come from the same place , the most variation came from the dp regs , but this could be dew to there's been a generation younger than dj shorts , dp f3's , dj shorts f4 .............. plus i did 40 seeds so seen allot more of the line ,

id say its just about numbers i have 2 stunning blueberry mothers , both from Dutch passion regs but got smell-less plants more sativa plants pure kush looking plants with shit resin ,..................... same with dj shorts i got mutants and plants with no sweet smell !

id say if you really want the best blueberry get 2 packs select the best 2 males and best 2 females and make seeds and do a large seed run 50 seeds at a time ect

Blaz3

Sanni3s is supposed to have some real tasty blueberry based strains..not only him but Breeder's Choice..Fusion..theyrll all on his website..

Jackberry f4 [jackhererxblueberry] a 7-8 week,purple plant,medium yielder

Blueberry Sativa [10-12weeks,big yielder,,purple]

new blue diesel

cheeseberry

cheeseberry haze

mt.hood huckleberry

lemonberry

blue chocolate...

i love blueberry tasting strains...iv smoked some..but never grown...

d3cryption

Veteran
Sanni3s is supposed to have some real tasty blueberry based strains..not only him but Breeder's Choice..Fusion..theyrll all on his website..

Jackberry f4 [jackhererxblueberry] a 7-8 week,purple plant,medium yielder

Blueberry Sativa [10-12weeks,big yielder,,purple]

new blue diesel

cheeseberry

cheeseberry haze

mt.hood huckleberry

lemonberry

blue chocolate...

i love blueberry tasting strains...iv smoked some..but never grown...

also grew new blue diesel..... it had great smell and taste, but think it lacked in the high department..would have been a great strain for a sog...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be harassing him to put some more of those beans up at the bay.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226729

Okay. I'll send some more into the Bay sometime next week. Scouts honor.

I would say Carolina Blue clone is an exquisite blueberry expression that has the particular cannabinoid profile I was in pursuit of - quite surreal herb when taken 11wks. But it's smell/flavor is a bit different. Certainly berry - but more like a deep burgundy wine / floral berry.

Glad you are enjoying your plants so far Scrappy - hope you find something worth keeping around a few runs.

dank.Frank

S

Scrappy-doo

Oh yeah man I can't wait for that! There hasn't been a drop I been this excited about at the bay in a while. I'll def be keeping my eyes open for that. OP, this is your best bet for some real nice blueberry seeds I hope you got a quick trigger finger they will go fast!

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
That's why my prices is sooo high sister!

View Image

cravenmore what can i say?? the thread was going well untill you turned up and started to post pics of your mother before she put on all that weight.now Yo momma’s so fat,that she was asked to star as the whale in the movie Moby Dick...etc as much as we love moby dick please stop clogging up my thread;)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Okay. I'll send some more into the Bay sometime next week. Scouts honor.

I would say Carolina Blue clone is an exquisite blueberry expression that has the particular cannabinoid profile I was in pursuit of - quite surreal herb when taken 11wks. But it's smell/flavor is a bit different. Certainly berry - but more like a deep burgundy wine / floral berry.

Glad you are enjoying your plants so far Scrappy - hope you find something worth keeping around a few runs.

dank.Frank

ive gotta say tha dank franks plants have some beautiful colours.. make sure you throw a pack up for me:)

F

Fluffy Clouds

the best blueberry i smoked was blueberry F5 aka old time moonshine... i dont like sweet pot, and this is not sweet, its woody musky earthy velvety hashy shroomy but still incredible berry smell and taste.. dj short is simply master...

picture.php

picture.php