What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black cherry soda growers?

talktosamson

Veteran
so the person i got my black cherry soda from says its definatly not from subcool. (probably the cut sub used to make his bcs seed line. does any else have this cut? im just curious because because i dont have much experience flowering her (she grows vigorously and makes great clones, fast rooter) i was curious as to how many weeks you take her and what growing styles you are using. ive got some in flower now, about 5 weeks in.. so far they look great and already are getting super dark, blackish//purplish looks like they will yeild well. im using royal gold basement mix (coco mix) and bio bizz line nutes blus high p/k bat guano and an occasional dose of cal mag plus. i know its not exactly true organics but its close and both my patients and myself feel like i produce a very high quality product. i always have a variety going so there are different flavors and different medical effects and for those of you with tga's bcs please feel free to chime in as well. thanks!

Push it 70 days and use lots and lots if cal mag plus at 2tsp/gallon. If you look at cool kush's pics earlier in the thread, that is the old school original black cherry soda. Originates from Oregon and has been passed around his/our circle for a long while now. Not the most potent but the smell and taste are unmatched.

Push it 70 days and use lots and lots if cal mag plus at 2tsp/gallon. If you look at cool kush's pics earlier in the thread, that is the old school original black cherry soda. Originates from Oregon and has been passed around his/our circle for a long while now. Not the most potent but the smell and taste are unmatched.

Wow she likes alot of cal.... thats great information...oregon... did TGA use this to make all his stuff??

relic1981

Veteran

sounds like the same cut i have. i got it from Oregon and cool kush's pics look just what mine look like. cool im getting excited. so she isnt that potent but smells and tastes great? id smoke herb with zero thc or cbd just for the flavor. does anyone know if she has been tested and what the percentages are? also what do you guys think its best medical uses are? would you say its a day time smoke? cant wait until mine finish. ill bump up the cal mag and see what that does for them. thanks!

talktosamson

Veteran
Wow she likes alot of cal.... thats great information...oregon... did TGA use this to make all his stuff??

Yep, sub picked it up from a garden in Oregon and was overwhelmed by the the smell and taste that come off of her, so he took it back and it hit with his male studs and make the ace and plush.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Yep, sub picked it up from a garden in Oregon and was overwhelmed by the the smell and taste that come off of her, so he took it back and it hit with his male studs and make the ace and plush.

Yea, but unfortunately Sub recently announced he is discontinuing both Ace of Spades and Plushberry. He stated that the main thing going for them was the color and he has better medicine.

Grojak

People will drool over a cured jar of this stuff, the smell can only be matched by the Purple Urkle I grow. I'm going to be hitting her with a Spice of Life- Blue Satellite male soon, can't wait to get testers to people and see how she turns out.

This was like week 5 I think, don't have any later flowering pics.

DSC_0004_zpsea365ee6.jpg

talktosamson

Veteran
People will drool over a cured jar of this stuff, the smell can only be matched by the Purple Urkle I grow. I'm going to be hitting her with a Spice of Life- Blue Satellite male soon, can't wait to get testers to people and see how she turns out.

This was like week 5 I think, don't have any later flowering pics.

View Image

This is the shit right there!!! When grown correctly the black cherry soda can and will put your dick in the dirt.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the smell of those scented coloring markers from back in the day... that artificial blackberry smell is my favorite smell in the world... I must have that smell/taste in a joint... I don't care if there is no buzz, just for that taste it would be worth it.

I always thought it must just be a keeper PCK, it looks dead on PCK. I hope to grow it one day and see what it's like.

relic1981

Veteran
ok so i now have two different BCS phenos if not completly different genetics. i originally aquired a cut of BCS from Oregon im in N cali) and it looks just like the pics posted above. it has those exacts same leaves, kinda fat but rounded. ok so there is that and then recently i was gifted a cut of BCS from TGA and it has super skinny leaves and seems to be sativa dominant compared to my other one which is more indica dom. im going to eventually do a side by side but i am wondering if anyone has experience with the tga cut? does anyone have the gentics info on either of these two? their isnt much info online. i can find some info on subcool's cut but its not exactly striaght from the horses mouth and the other cut seems to elude me on the info.

i love making hash from BCS. especially shatter . it tastes so good and the trichs are actually purplish so the product comes out with a pinkish/purplish color. cool stuff. the flowers are decent too! (im talking about the Oregon cut, i haven't got a chance to flower the tga cut but will soon!) .

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
are you sure the TGA cut isn't a plushberry phenotype? The BCS sub used (came from oregon) was pretty much pure indica looking.

sub is always referring to his offspring as their mother and vice versa... so a mix up wouldn't shock me.

talktosamson

Veteran
I love the smell of those scented coloring markers from back in the day... that artificial blackberry smell is my favorite smell in the world... I must have that smell/taste in a joint... I don't care if there is no buzz, just for that taste it would be worth it.

I always thought it must just be a keeper PCK, it looks dead on PCK. I hope to grow it one day and see what it's like.

There is only one BCS, the one you got from Oregon with the fat leaves. Anything that comes from TGA is a pheno of something x BCS. Still probably some good bud, but like I said before there is only one :)

Robm4n

I have been wanting to get a BCS clone forever, the closet i have to her atm is a BCS leaning Ace of Spades , she is killer too

Smoked it once or twice. Absolutely loved it. I am a flavor type guy anyway. I never get stoned anymore so all the tastes and slight changes of consciousness are what get me.

relic1981

Veteran
Smoked it once or twice. Absolutely loved it. I am a flavor type guy anyway. I never get stoned anymore so all the tastes and slight changes of consciousness are what get me.

I here that, I gotta really work to get quote, unquote, stoned... its medicine to me first and foremost but I really am glad it can taste so good, not to mention all the variety with both subtle and big differences through out the many genetics out there and the many other benefits that come from using cannabis. I would smoke for taste alone, glad that's not the case but I would, lucky me... :biggrin:

relic1981

Veteran
are you sure the TGA cut isn't a plushberry phenotype? The BCS sub used (came from oregon) was pretty much pure indica looking.

sub is always referring to his offspring as their mother and vice versa... so a mix up wouldn't shock me.

Not sure, could be... got it from a friend who is kinda flakey and well, I think u know the type... he said it was from tga ... have know idea where he got it but it looks way different both in the leaves and growth patter. My Oregon bsc cut looks just like the pics above and got that from a very reputable friend in Oregon so I'm pretty sure at least that one is legit. I heard the tga cut wasn't related so I wasn't shocked to see a difference and I know sub cool likes his sat.s so that would explain the leaves and growth pattern.. but you say he worked with real Oregon cut?

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure, could be... got it from a friend who is kinda flakey and well, I think u know the type... he said it was from tga ... have know idea where he got it but it looks way different both in the leaves and growth patter.

he probably did get it from TGA, TGA seeds. yeah I know the type, they don't even have to be flakey or liars to just not be accurate on 50+% of the things they say. If you had said that you had gotten it straight from someone in the TGA crew then I would have suggested there was some miscommunication. but can almost guarantee you got a pheno from someones seed selection.... so many people were calling plushberry "BCS" a few years ago after the "pink lady" testers which turned out to be plushberry... so many people couldn't keep the lineage straight and what was what... it all got called BCS by man.

likes his sat.s so that would explain the leaves and growth pattern.. but you say he worked with real Oregon cut?

yeah he started working that line when he stilled lived in oregon and hung with dave from weeden... I followed his you tube show at the time when he documented the BCS grow, and Pink Lady before releasing it as plushberry. he had the real cut, but I think he recently gave it up.

I like some of his stuff, but I SMH at his breeding practices.

Latest posts

Latest posts