What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Ragno

My own two cents, having just brought in my 3rd crop of Beanho gear.

BeanHo is kinda like the new Nirvana - only rather than low-price knockoffs, he offers low-price crosses. Is it pollen-chucking? Kids, it's all pollen-chucking these days; at least BH is starting out with some high-end pollen.

I was most int'd, and a little queasy, reading Euphoriaholic's version of events, as I just now finished running his SSH2 x PCK, along with a few Blockhead/SS as 'savers'. I try to stay away from Purple Kush if possible as I've been seriously kushed-out these past 4-5 yrs, but as the only BH strains I'd had trouble with thus far were his Hazes (for all the usual reasons: the plant's too tall, the buds too wispy, and they take too damn long to finish), so I figured the PCK would solve at least some of those issues.

The weird part was that it made them all worse somehow. The stretch was such that I had to stress-train them into flowering sideways, and after 75 days the myriad budding sites just were not filling in with any vigor. They might've finished in another 3-4 weeks, but then again they looked just as likely to never finish properly, so I gave em the chop, a bit disappointed (the Blockheads had already come in, fat n sassy, so I wasn't too bummed).

Silver lining dept: just now put them in jars for a medium-length cure and, but of course, snatched a tiny popcorn budlet to sample, steeling myself for both a mediocre buzz and the godawful taste of soap. Well, the taste ain't much - of course this was an uncured sample - but it wasn't soapbar, at least; more of a neutral flavor really, with hints of celery and tobacco in there. Hopefully a cure will draw out a more enticing bouquet.

The high, on the other hand.....fan-fucking-tastic. Already it's a two-poke face-blaster, which I'm betting should royally kick ass in another 4 weeks or so.

Now - would I grow it again? Well...not indoors, anyway. Full sun might pack on more weight, faster, but - maybe not. (Only time I've ever seen a kush daddy intensify a sativa's sativa-ness, but pollen-chucking is like that - you really never know what you're gonna get, or hoew - or IOF - they'll behave.)

Anywho, SSH2 x PCK is a high-maintenance, low-yield plant that luckily compensates for its oddball/stubborn characteristics with a monster buzz that hits you in the face like a steamshovel. Definitely glad I grew out half a pack, but there's too many other tempting candidates out there to run this girl again.

mr bub

I've grown his ssh#3 X pck and was pleased. Germ rate was 4 out of 6, two girls. Both were dark healthy plants, lots of crystals dense nice smelling buds, i'd grow them again.
Currently trying his sensi star X blockhead, so far germ rate is good, 5 of 6

Beanho's prices are good $20-50 for 10 seeds, who can complain?

mr bub

Since I live in the US, I get my seeds from Canada.
Just seems safer

the ssh3 x pck is fruity, 10 seeds $25

maryanne3087

I kind of highly doubt that these are tested although he implies they are in the description. It's totally speculation when he says what the outcome will be.

There's going to be good ones though, don't get me wrong I don't think he'd keep certain plants around if they produced duds.

I'm going to be trying Blockhead x Widow, Blueberry x C99, Blockhead x C99. I have high hopes for the Blockhead x Widow, increased yield potential and less bud rot? Sounds good to me!

mr.rogers67

I'm going to be trying Blockhead x Widow, Blueberry x C99, Blockhead x C99. I have high hopes for the Blockhead x Widow, increased yield potential and less bud rot? Sounds good to me!
Try Hawaiian x Sweet Tooth huge yeald awesome smoke,it was just as beanhoarder described. mr.rogers

HeartlandHank

Try Hawaiian x Sweet Tooth huge yeald awesome smoke,it was just as beanhoarder described. mr.rogers

I will try that one out..

I loved Beanho SSH 1 x SSH 2.. I got a 9wk plant from that pack that was fantastic.
Several 12-14 wk plants were headspinning goodness as well..

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I bet Mr Nice and all the rest of breeders whose strains are being used to create all those polyhybrids really do love this guys!

Same old story but this time the name says it all lol.

:)

Last edited:

Zomboy

Veteran
i had one warlock x blockhead female that looked very nice. i can't seem to find any pictures.. smelled of lime candy. unfortunately she got decimated by caterpillars. i would pop more of his gear

browntrout

Veteran
I have his SSH "bubblegum pheno" x Mango Haze going right now.

SR

How the fuck is it?!? Bubblegum pheno's catchin my eye.

Been waiting for the god crosses, if he's got good god I got the money. Nothing like it, 90% of indica's can be replaced with it.

Freeze x God - don't buy it indoor fuckers, I want it.

BT

PS,

Post some pics, looks like a stephen king novel in here.

bigbag

Veteran
God is a clone, so he's using Jordan of the Islands or BCBD stock, i'm assuming...;) I'd steer clear myself

Latest posts

Latest posts