Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Viewing on Full Site

Thread Title Search
Viewing on Full Site Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2018, 07:12 PM #1
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
Viewing on Full Site

When I'm viewing on the Full site and I click on an entry in Updated Journals, I'm sent to the mobile version of the site and not to the journal entry.
EvergreenState is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:24 PM #2
ganjygav
Cannalise Legabis

ganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud of
Yeah been that way for a long time for me too.

Old 02-08-2018, 05:16 PM #3
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
What's also strange is that the mobile site doesn't show how to get to updated journals at all.
EvergreenState is online now Quote