What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dampkring - Mexican Haze

nielson

hi guys!

the dampkring didn't answer my e-mail so maybe someone here can help.

i've been to amsterdam at the dampkring a few months ago and smoked some "mexican haze". flowering time 16 weeks!
it was definitely the best i've ever smoked because of its fantastic clear uphigh. i think i realized the first time what it really means to be high.
i think i fell in love ... :)

i'v grown some thai tanic, western winds, etc. but there's still a HUGE difference between those strains and the stuff i smoked at the dampkring. 10/10 for the mexican haze imho.

i would like to know if it's possible to purchase this strain somewhere? the dampkring website has a "mexican haze", but this has a flowering time of 70 to 80 days. so i guess this is not exactely what i smoked at the dampkring.

best regards,
nielson

nielson

are you sure or is it just a guess?

i mean the buzz was nothing the same as other sativa hybrids i've smoked. i would say imho there hasn't been the slightest body effect. there was also no exhaustion at all afterwards.

Try it out man and let us see it grow ive heard its the same as well i think its got more than 1 pheno cause theres a 14 week 1 i hear must be that. Im looking at getting some as well to bad its not avalaible here under kiwis. The ocean 12 haze has same genetic on mother side i think its same mother or half.

andl

hi guys!

the dampkring didn't answer my e-mail so maybe someone here can help.

i've been to amsterdam at the dampkring a few months ago and smoked some "mexican haze". flowering time 16 weeks!
it was definitely the best i've ever smoked because of its fantastic clear uphigh. i think i realized the first time what it really means to be high.
i think i fell in love ... :)

i'v grown some thai tanic, western winds, etc. but there's still a HUGE difference between those strains and the stuff i smoked at the dampkring. 10/10 for the mexican haze imho.

i would like to know if it's possible to purchase this strain somewhere? the dampkring website has a "mexican haze", but this has a flowering time of 70 to 80 days. so i guess this is not exactely what i smoked at the dampkring.

best regards,
nielson

haha cool you telling that !

i was in amsterdam in march last year and found this mexican haze in "tweedekammer" which is a little smaller shop than dampkring but they got same sensimillia ;)

i like that smoke so much man its a clear uplifting high which never seems to find an end you can smoke yourself higher and higher its amazing! same thoughs as i got maybe i ll try to get my hands on them.

for sure let me know if youre grwoing some post a smoke report !

dampkring is kiwi-seeds with mexican haze right?

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
dampkring is kiwi-seeds with mexican haze right?

that's right!

edit: ops I gave false info....SORRY.....Mexican Haze come from DAMPKRING Classics and not from kiwi seeds

I've never seen before today this seed bank, they've just six strain........

nielson

ok, so if it's really what we've smoked i'm going to grow it definetely as soon as possible!

but why does the dampkring say on its website that this strain finishes between 10 and 11 weeks?

how likely is it to get what i've smoked within a bag of 10 seeds? should i just watch out for the most sativa looking female? any experiences with that strain?

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
IMO not many people would like to grow/buy a strain that takes more than 12 weeks......and in the coffeeshop they say this strain takes 14 weeks to justify the price (MH is the most expensive strain).......this is just my point of view......

nielson

cool! the website says 10 to 11 weeks, the menu says 16 weeks and the guy behind the bar says 14. hehe ...

ok, so i guess the truth is something around 14. but i honestly have to say that if i get what i've smoked i would pay much more and would wait even longer than 14 weeks.
for commercial purpose definitely not to recommend i do admit.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
I've smoked twice the MH.....not my favorite sativa...may you've found the special one..I use to buy from Dampk. (tweedek. and the old UmmaGumma) the Amnesia and Mako haze (both 12 weeks flo).....

nielson

what i also liked so much about the mh was that it did not cause an increased heart beat, paranoia, etc. like a lot of strong sativas do. and i absolutely felt no kind of exhaustion. i could smoke it all day long. i think amnezia and mako are quite stronger, aren't they?

belgowiet

the mexican is as strong as the mako or amnesia ...
also the dampkring is the only one that sells mexican H. for a few years now so the mh that you smoke in amserdam is the same only a few diffrent pheno's ofcourse thats why they say 11w on the pack but if you want a good haze pheno you go to 14-16w

andl

the mexican is as strong as the mako or amnesia ...
also the dampkring is the only one that sells mexican H. for a few years now so the mh that you smoke in amserdam is the same only a few diffrent pheno's ofcourse thats why they say 11w on the pack but if you want a good haze pheno you go to 14-16w

thats the same thing i thought, get a pack and watch for those few going on 14+ weeks :D

Cool some 1 shoiuld do the grow and smoke report on mex haze should be top smoke. Mex haze was A5 cut X mexican male, but the mexican male died already so people been saying its the mexican haze clone X g13/Haze male..... and the g13/haze male adds a heavy haze to the crosses it bred with. It might take 16 weeks from the seed grow, but once you grow from the clone should be 2-3 weeks less so 12-14 weeks for a haze pheno.

bloyd

Veteran
please start a thread I really want to try this one. I have heard great things about the strain, but haven't seen any documented grows from seed. If you are aware of any please direct me.

Latest posts

Latest posts