What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Ise,

I think CBG website only has guawi fem available. If you are looking for standard seeds i'd recommend you Golden Tiger. Malawi x Pakistan Chitral sounds good! :)

Are the regular guawi seeds on cannabiogen.com from 2007 stock, if so have germ tests been done recently? I'd like a pack for my first 100% sativa grow. I have done my research all day long & it came down to destroyer & guawi. Needless to say I want the guawi.

p.s. any chance of a killer malawi x pakistan chitral kush cross in the future? Would be awesome.

tan

apartment grow

apartment grow

how strong is the smell of the Guawi?

Can I get away with growing 5 of the fems in my apartment's bedroom without a scrubber?

I've grown the newer Nepalese Jam in the same setup and it wasn't too bad, so is the Guawi stronger in smell?

And if the smell is strong... does it smell like cannabis?

The Nepalese Jam had some of the skunk smell, so if the Guawi doesn't have the skunk smell, then I would think that if the smell is strong, it will still be okay... I think...

cheers
:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello tan,

Guawi smell is a bit stronger than nepalese jam but not so problematic like skunks, lemony, woody, incensey aromas.

Thanks for asking!

I just threw a regular Guawi seed from a pack I got years ago into a starter cube. This will be the first guawi grow out of the pack so far. Hopefully I get a girl.

Red_spider_haze

Hi,

I have grown 2 feminised seeds of guawi in hydroponic way under 400w hps.
-3weeks veg
-14 to 17 weeks flowering

The results: two monster plants, an enormous vigour and a very very huge yield for just 3 weeks vegetative period.

70g on guawi 1
120g on guawi 2

Guawi 2 get a citrus touch and guawi 1 was more spicy.
Guawi is Exelent for the taste, yield and effect!

Infortunately i haven't any clear pics of these amazing plants... i could search a little more :dance013:

Actually i'm growing 2 femenised guawi from the same seed's packet. This time directly launched in 12/12 in soil with organic nuts. (they have actually 5 weeks)

I will share soon some pics !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the positive feedback Red spider haze,

It's a pleasure to hear more guawi report, glad to hear you are satisfied with the strain, your pics are welcome! :)

Hi,

I have grown 2 feminised seeds of guawi in hydroponic way under 400w hps.
-3weeks veg
-14 to 17 weeks flowering

The results: two monster plants, an enormous vigour and a very very huge yield for just 3 weeks vegetative period.

70g on guawi 1
120g on guawi 2

Guawi 2 get a citrus touch and guawi 1 was more spicy.
Guawi is Exelent for the taste, yield and effect!

Infortunately i haven't any clear pics of these amazing plants... i could search a little more :dance013:

Actually i'm growing 2 femenised guawi from the same seed's packet. This time directly launched in 12/12 in soil with organic nuts. (they have actually 5 weeks)

I will share soon some pics !

dj3hut1

if i got through the nepjam, i could grow these too? true or false? we will see. ordered some. this strain looks BOMB

sativorro

wenas !!

some images of guawi in mediterranian zone in spain, grow in outdoor 2009.

a very vigorous plant and stronger efect...
the flavour is very good, 100% lima.

very resin for a sativa with this caracteristics and more resistant

a plant for repeat the experience to grow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

un saludo, sativorro

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
if i got through the nepjam, i could grow these too? true or false? we will see. ordered some. this strain looks BOMB

Hello dj3hut1,

I guess you are talking about indoor growing. Guawi grows taller, bushier and more vigorous, maturing 3 weeks later than Nepal Jam. Panama or Tikal would be better choices to grow indoors with Guawi.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Some Malawi pics dubi....I thought this will be the better place to post them!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saludos dubi!!

crunkyeah

Veteran
Wow, Malawi looks very nice Ras Pablo!!

How far along and what's it smell like?

Thanks for sharing!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking real dangerous Pablo :) Resin production and trichome size is outstanding for a pure landrace sativa .

Im so glad you have finally had the chance to flower her unseeded! Enjoy the weekend friend!

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is another strain of yours I want to try.
Do you offer a pure Malawi seed from this clone mom?
When will you stock this again?
Thx.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Zanddar,

Guawi and Golden Tiger have the same 'killer' malawi mum.

Guawi is Malawi x Tikal: better yielding and faster to flower.

Golden Tiger is Malawi x Thai, more psychedelic. Both are very powerful malawi hybrids.

Pure malawi stock should be ready for early 2012.

This is another strain of yours I want to try.
Do you offer a pure Malawi seed from this clone mom?
When will you stock this again?
Thx.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Guawi 2012

Guawi 2012

Just a quick peak at a lone Guawi. As you can see, she's young and she's hot. Given that she's at about 25 days (the pic was taken on Monday - in her earlier 20s), the buds and bud-sites are just taking on definition. My understanding is that she doesn't start coming into her true power until week 13 or 14 (correct me if I'm wrong), so I think we're going to be getting to know each other real well over the next big, fat slice of time. Hopefully, I'll take some more pics as she matures. Salud!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Guawi_A.jpg
    Guawi_A.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 43

rabid

Oh my! She looks like jailbait right now. Let's see her next week when she's of legal age ;)

You sure know how to pick 'em mayan :peacock:

Way to go amigo