What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

Cannabrainer

Getting ready 😃
20240412_113535.jpg
20240412_113504.jpg

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Cross-post review from my grow, featuring Panama at the bottom:

Review time!!!! All plants suffered during the grow for different reasons. Impacting all plants were 3 factors:

1. My heater crapped out and it took 2 weeks for the replacement part to be sent and for it to be installed.​
2. My drying area (veg section of tent) had too low of RH, causing the plants to dry too quickly. This left them - at best - with a muted smell. I guess that's my sacrifice to the terpene gods?​
3. I was getting watering game figured out and definitely let them dry out a couple of times earlier on, which couldn't have benefited the microbial life.​
With this out of the way, let's proceed.​
First up is the breeder's cut of MN Tangie. In a 3 gallon container I only got 17.8 grams from her. If you will recall, she's a type III chemovar, so there's not much to say about effect. She's citrus on the front and skunk on the back end, and quite frosty.

20240421_142933.jpg

20240421_142833.jpg

Next is the cut I got of GG #4 S1. In 3 gallons, I yielded 26.7 grams. She suffered the most:

1. This plant turned intersex (most likely from the heat going out based on timeline) and needed to have bananas removed on multiple occasions. I've found a handful of seeds thus far.​
2. I lost the ability to control the smell of this plant and, as a result, harvested it prematurely, as it began smelling outside of my apartment. I called and spoke to an AC Infinity rep prior to beginning and asked if their 4 inch filter was enough for my tent and they said it was. Clearly I needed the 6 inch.​
3. It dried the fastest and didn't lose all of it's hay smell.​
It's harsh to smoke and not as potent as it should have been. It's half citrus diesel and half hay.

20240421_143200.jpg

20240421_143101.jpg

20240421_143208.jpg

Saving the best for last! The Panama suffered from missing it's final feeding, on top of the above issues. The clone in the 3 gallon container yielded 46.7 grams and the mother in the 1 gallon yielded 13.4. It has a high that is smooth and pleasant. My friend who hasn't had much cannabis exposure danced after imbibing and texted me 6 hours later stating that he was still high. It's lemon and pepper with a hint of cream in the background.

20240421_143323.jpg

20240421_143340.jpg

104.6 grams in total, assuming I did my math right. Not quite 1 gram per watt (my light is 135 watts), but maybe okay for the first time?

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sundays! Thank you all for your warmth and guidance.

Last edited: