What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Stizo

Veteran
Yes, usually 4 to 5 plants per pot.

I believe it will be business as usual then. Thanks on the hint w/ calmag I will make sure there is plenty available. Since seedlings I am already doing some kelp, silica and em-1.

Do you know if a decent pheno is hard to come by? Sincerely I hate to use seeds, so I just want to understand if I should really pop the other 6 seeds in my other bed when it gets vacant.

By decent pheno I mean, yield vs strong sour terpene profile. High for me would be secondary to flavor.
There's supposedly more variation in the BX2. Thing about Karma's vars is there's never any hay in his lines. And bar one plant out of several packs of different vars of his, I've only had that one plant yield below average and even then it was delicious and potent. I'm not just blowing smoke. I'd take a couple of cuts of all the plants you get. I'd be very surprised if you didn't find one that beats any cut you can find. Anyway, let us know how you get on. Is always interesting. All the best.

Last edited:

jalapenos

DiFrutti
Biotabs
20221125_181126.jpg

RawNature

Hey Karma hope your doing well. I have a question about the Melon lines and the LemonTini lines.
Will they be available in the future as a staple in your catalog ?
Also wondering why the Melon line is all Fem and the LemonTini is all Regs?
I also tried some Melon OG from Wonderbrett they mentioned they got the seeds from you is that actually Tha Melon?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
karma was kind enough some years ago to send me a pack of thai melon - i sowed 2 seeds 2 years ago, both were males, and last year did one seed.. another male - started 1 seed this go around, and hoping for a lady... i'd luv to start 1/2 or the full pack, but space is always a problem...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The Melon fems are made with my "Melon" cut, same plant is used in "Tha Melon" as mother x Biker.

I could make reg version but they would be Tha Melon X .....

And No most of those releases wont return in exact same seeds. As a lot of those parentals arent around anymore.

Differnt versions ore line bred maybe when some realy stick out in selections.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
as said karma was kind enough to gift me a pack of thai melon years and years ago- so far only males, but have another seed that just went into 12/12 yesterday- i am hoping for a lady, and will post pic's if she has boobs....

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i'm not getting (TOOOO) excited.... but.... i think, i'm seeing early signs that my thai melon (gifted by karma years ago) is a ...LADY.... yessss... again its early, but after 4 or 5 seeds that i sprouted over the years which were males, i think i have my first female.... i will post pics once i am sure in a couple of days...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Di Frutti 52 days flower

I let this grow slip from the start when the stretch caught me off guard. Could of done so much better with the training in the small tent. Canopy is a bit too close to the lights for my liking. Still, aromas are sweet stink and orange citrus on the resin rub. Pics below are of the pink pistil girl. The other plant is waaay behind and looks like she might be taking after the paternal side.

0C0C776A-ED31-45EC-8C62-CC7A5F5A4195.jpeg
C6A4C5FC-04F0-49C6-AB9C-AB22165FA42A.jpeg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i'm not getting (TOOOO) excited.... but.... i think, i'm seeing early signs that my thai melon (gifted by karma years ago) is a ...LADY.... yessss... again its early, but after 4 or 5 seeds that i sprouted over the years which were males, i think i have my first female.... i will post pics once i am sure in a couple of days...
ok 14days from my last posting and SHIT... it looks like it is a lady with FUKIN balls... i will give it some days, but the only word that comes to mind is....shit...shit...shit... the plant looks outrageous ... shit shit shit...

Latest posts

Latest posts