What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

N

noyd666

bit sick when yer gotta carry a bucket of dry sand around to sit yer butt on lol.

DAT

i can totally see why you disabled your rep dude. LOL
Those little sayins they put with the rep are insultingly stupid and corny.
what the helllz is the matter with people,?? it just seems so GAY!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Ill-penned kudos?
Geez! Sounds pretty rough, how can we help?

wee Z.JPG

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
There isnt much that I can do. Keep my eye out for the hatchlings and get them to waters edge - if Im on that part of the property. Theres very little for me to do there - just 1 little garden.

I disabled the rep because it doesn't mean anything. Just look at the 1st 2 posts in this thread. A whole bunch of rep for a few mediocre pictures. And theyre not even of weed.

Those little boxes don't mean that Im a great grower or that Ive helped anyone. Theyre not the measure of me.

Notice that I have no leaf? Ive grown plenty of varieties - even as an 'official' tester. Its just not important to me.

When it comes right down to it, the only opinion of me that matters to me is my own. Don't let people with nothing better to do tear you down.

Excellent thread, Try and read it all if I can but 74 pages lol. Any way here is my dragon fruit flowered and fruited for the first time a couple of months back.

Attachments

• IMG_2719.jpg
    IMG_2719.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2721.jpg
    IMG_2721.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3088.jpg
    IMG_3088.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3089.jpg
    IMG_3089.jpg