What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
yeah they do, shit smells like berry wine, no wonder they dig it...

Anyone try this coco before, this is the first time i've tried something other than a compressed brick in at least 3 years. I like how its already broken up and flushed, well I think. For $35 a bag it better be ready to use out the bag.
picture.php

PK day 56
picture.php

NL5xhaze F2's, hazy phenos...fluffy and airy plants big time.
picture.php

picture.php

a veg shot of next harvest, just transplanted into 10 gals the other day, figuring another 2-3 weeks then time bend the shit out of them under netting...pretty pumped for this one 4 of the 6 plants I've never grown before so something new excites me. 3 stardawg and 1 SourNL, also have a chem sis and chem d in their as well.
picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Ottoman: what size are those pots that NL5HxHaze F2 in? She looks like she has some nice Colas. Looking real good man :tiphat:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, hahaha I didn't even notice that til you mentioned it...funny thing most people wouldn't think I do is work out. Its weird ever since High school sports I was forced to work out, then it kind of just starting becoming a routine thru college. Now a days I still wake up in the morning and work out 3-4 times a week, light weight more reps. I ain't strong or big I just like being able to stay limber and flexible.

PP, thanks dude.

NEG978, those gals are in 1gal grow bags, wouldn't really recommend them for these style of plants but hell I'll make due. I like how their is still plenty of variety in those F2's, should be fun looking thru them the next few years.

S

Slip Kid

Otto I use this coco called "Gold Label" it comes in a bag flushed already and it's roughly the same price.Tacoma introduced me to it and I'll never go back to the bricks.I have incredibly good luck with it.I just bought a pallet, 60 bags, @$25 a piece.I started out buying 15 at a time and my friends kept coming over and taking a bag here and a bag there So I bought a pallet and I'm hiding it! No, not really but it's incredible coco and worth every cent, I imagine you'll have the same results...on another note I have 10 Golden Goat X's up through the cubes, maybe more when I open up shortly.:woohoo:
@NE, lovely Cherryjuana, geez!:)

peterpan

Veteran
lol after 10 years here i just figured out how to copy and paste that phrase when you cant green dot the same peep again. learn something new every day. PP

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ SlipKid: Gold Label is the Shit. My,hydro store is out of it so I need to,find more of it. I had to go back to the GH bricks until more comes in from,the Holland warehouse over to Peabody. Just works fucking wonders and the the ladies love it.

@ Ottoman: Def try out that gold label that stuff is the balls.

NEG978

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Slip and Neg, so i've lied and realized it a little while ago....I have used other coco I believe its that the stuff that comes from Arcata, Cali, royal gold? If so the hydro guy kept insisting I use it a few months back. He thought it was better and also had to make special orders to get the bricks because he didn't stock them. I finally gave in and told him I buy a bag, he then said great and gave me 2 more bags for free and free swag. I have to admit I like not having to break anything up, but other than that I didn't see any difference between compressed and non. They were ran side by side my last harvest I had of pk, bb, and d. Not trying to say ones better then the other, but what have you guys noticed that makes you go back to the pricey stuff. I can't see myself paying $25-35 a bag of coco when I can do a little work and get that for half the price. If you can't tell I am a cheap ass:biggrin:.

got some plants that been pumping way more iron then myself
#1, this plant just kind of takes her time and moves along whenever, its annoying to watch the d blowing up and this thing be only half done. Nevertheless she'll always have a home with me.
picture.php

picture.php

chem d, I feel like this is my best run with the D, gonna let her go a little later too, i really want that sleep stoney effect to come out of the smoke.
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Epic flowers bro

I use CYCO coco. Broken up, flushed, bags cost me $14 with my discount ;-) ... I got lucky and befriended a store owner, I get 30% mark off on everything wooo

Jeeyah

Otto,

Bags of Botanicare Cocogro are usually around $20. I tried some Gold Label or Royal Gold once. The bag was black and gold. I did not have good luck with it. The plants in that coco got yellow and did not look near as good as the ladies in used coco. I think it was just because it was brand new coco. One thing I use that really gets things crankin is tea. I brew it up for dwc and coco.

2 gallons ro water
2 handfuls Ancient Forest
1tsp mycogrow soluble
1tbsp mollasses
Aerate for 48 hours and serve!

S

Slip Kid

I have expensive taste!:) No honestly the Gold Label comes from Holland and I've just had great luck with it.I've done well with the bricks too but those bags of Gold Label do a great job for me...The botanicare bags were great too, it all depends on your water etc and other unconsidered factors, your plants look great, Chems plants look great, Hl's plants looks great,NE's plants look great, I think mine are KICKING ASS!!:tiphat:No but seriously I'm not selling anything, it's a mans world!:) I will admit and I'm sorry but it's true, I never look at the price of anything, I pile it up and ask for the bill...I lose qp's so a few dollars, meh!! I found damme near a pound cleaning up today, I was wondering where that shit went!!

S

Slip Kid

Geez Tacoma I wish you were here when I found that lb!! I still have it of course.I told the town to go find a "caregiver who cared" I still have a whole room of hanging, untrimmed beasts, I'll start trimming today and I'll save it for you guys.I've been crushing up a half lb of sour d plucking seeds so I have all that chuff too, the crushed buds are strong, the seeded plants went 90 days...I just want to announce I'm officially an old timer, I started taking cream in my coffee 5 days ago, I guess it's downhill from here...:tumbleweed:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Cream in your coffee and nuts lower than your dick, I better enjoy my youth. Although if being old means you find qp's of bud lying around and not worrying about what you spend well, that don't sound like a bad deal either...

Tyga

Veteran
^2nd that... I got atleast a few harvests before im even seeing any profits....this game can come with a serious learning curve that tends to hurt the wallet!