What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Scratch

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone under the age of 18, please cover your eyes, this post contains full frontal nudity.

Bx1 and F2 pollinations took place this morning. The Scratch pollen was also used on ChemD:)
picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
BB ALWAYS inquiring about the studly males! LMAO. I'll second the "scratchdawg" nomenclature suggestion FTR....
Whatever the end result, it's gonna be dankity :)
Got me hooked like a red snapper on this here thread!!!!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ax, glad to have ya hooked. You keep me excited about it, and I'll try to do the same:)

Money...I wish there were a proper spelling for the way a person from LongIsland pronounces the word dog, it would be a perfect name...DWOOOOOOG.
EDIT like this!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01I1Lw-3qo

Lion, thanks! :)

Bear, I'll get more shots up of him when lights are back on. He is the most LIOS leaning. I stressed the males by underwatering, keeping rootbound, underfeeding, under loving lol...and HE stood the test with his chest pushed out. Just a vigorous lil' bugger, and now that he's further along I'm glad to see that he's rather resinous and quick to produce pollen.
A pic of him as a baby. From the start he's shown the most LIOS traits.
picture.php

I was planning on using more than one male, at least for the F2's, but I chose to let this guy do all the work...We'll never know if it was a wise or foolish choice, but it's one that I can live with. No life or death shit here, just a lil' fun in the garden with my WEED plants, haha.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i was also gonna trow another name out there..MangE!....love your choices bro....alway's haved...nice and indica......

accessndx

Veteran
Ain't never seen a MALE L.I.O.S. anything B4!!! Super-ultra-hyper-killer.....
The only phrase that comes to mind is "You're good......no, no, no.....you....you're really good". :)
500full.jpg

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took some pollen to the ECSD clone this morning, another leggy girl that can benefit from the LIOS' traits. Gonna be some fun seedstarts in the 2012!

Bear, $ :tiphat:

Ax, this AM while watering a few of these were giving off a perfect LIOS scent. It put a smile on my face bro, as is the resin production at this stage of flower. :dance013: Oh, and I stole a pic from you to present here, hope ya don't mind!

Here she is, Ax's LIOS.
picture.php

Last edited:

accessndx

Veteran
My pics don't do her justice......factually IMHO I don't think I've ever taken an incredible shot of her: partly because she's been around forever thusly she's taken a back seat to newer strains I've run. (y'all know how the noobies get favored...LOL) The true paucity of pictures however is because she's got alot of leaf that the nugs are buried in. That doesn't mean what's underneath aint dankity.....but she's got leaves the size of elephant ears......and tend to obscure the meat and potatoes.

With some stretch on the hybrid, that probably won't be as much of an issue. Either way you are OFFICIALLY the first to bring this bitch back Jurassic Park style bro......and I can tell off the bat it's a killer mix.

You got me on the edge of my seat. :)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Culled the male this AM, all his work has been done. It's funny how some strains react when pollinated, I swear the LIOS' hairs all change color and start showing signs of pollination quicker than any strain I've dumped pollen on. ChemD and SourD are just now beginning to show that they've been knocked up, while as you see here, LIOS has already begun seed production.
picture.php

This sexy girl is all LongIsland when you give her a rub.:dance013:
picture.php

G

guest121295

Looking nice Melty!! Another week to go on my big Lucifer.What a plant, the smaller one is also rather spectacular.they do reach for the ceiling though! The "Old Scratch" looks like its going to have the best of both.:tiphat: