What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Randomarium

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
thanks fellers... nice to see you in here :)

heya CC, I only wish I was able to keep things around longer but I keep running out, mate...lol

fingers crossed the amnesia will give me enough to keep over as it's only at 3 and half weeks and STINKS already :D

on the other hand, I just flipped 6 strains which should be done for april too so there should be something nice in there :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
ok folks.. here we have the next lot.. the Amnesia Crew at 4 weeks....

haze much? :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
not a flower... but a leaf.... looks like I have some decent cheese on the go too :D

(thanks to everyone who posted on my "Which Cheese" poll.. I now have plenty of information on spotting good/proper cheese - I don't think this one is original exodus - more likely "yielder" cheese (based on where I gots it from) but she has sharks teef and red stems :)

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
Week 5 and the girls are starting to look like something .... the smell is an intense tangerine (coffeeshop amnesia) citrus haze... sadly my photo skills and camera don't do my plants justice but up close these look like someones been grating glass over them..

I just got a new phone and the cam seems better than my actual cam, so I'll see how the next lot turn out and try n get some close ups :)

cheers
j

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Very nice Jamie. Im growin a bunch of PP in another project of mine. Like yours its a scene cut here i DK, and i recieved it from some commercial operation. From the looks of yours, im lookin forward to seing mine flower out. Ill be flipping them today.

Stay Safe

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi GDK,

Thanks for looking in mate :)

Hope your PP goes well, I find it a pleasure to grow even if the end result isnt as strong as some. I think the high can be pretty good, but in terms of speed, vigour and sheer yield, she's a definite winner :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
so here's whats coming up behind the Amnesia...

this run includes Casey Jones, Bubblegum, Fruit Skunk, Amnesia, and not pictured is some Cheese and some Power Plant...

these are currently at about 3 weeks :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

apologies for the slightly out of focus shots, I'm still getting to grips with new cam :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
Here's a few more from the Amnesia girls this week... still getting to grips with the camera... I'm sure they don't look quite that white in actuality ...lol :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo, Sheezy you are CRUSHING that tent!!! Once you figgure out your cam, you will be DANGEROUS, lol. How long does that supersilver take?
I'm sure they don't look quite that white in actuality
The only REAL way to know fer shoor is to peep the nips ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks Brother B :D

this one is good to go at 9 to 9 and half weeks for the best flavour/hit combination mate :)

these are just past 6 weeks and so are starting the "long flush" now... thats 2 weeks of GHE Ripen (Chemical flush 0-6-5) and then 7 days straight water :)

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Looking very glittery in the tent, Shooey. Nice work.

Hope those Amnesias blow up nicely.....should be well fat if they've still got 3 weeks to go.

I think my whole cab will yield about the same as one of your cuts lol

JamieShoes

Veteran
week 7 and the girls are trucking along pretty nicely... I did have a pretty major f*ck up whereby I found out my light was coming on 20 minutes before the fan was kicking in and the temps were up to 38c. This must have been happening for a good few weeks and also explains why some of them are fox tailing quite a lot, no signs of nanners thankfully...One more week of Ripen for this lot and then the H2O flush begins :)

anyway, I ve decided to go back to my old camera this week. Despite my fone cam being 5MP and my cam cam being only 4MP, the dedicated cam cam is much sharper (either that or I still cant figure out the new one...lol)

I also took some cut outs from the orginal (and huge) fotos... a bit like close ups, only more kinda just not resized down :D

enjoy
j

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts