What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chinese yunnan indica

E

elmanito

Hey elmanito, in that picture of the seeded plant, is that an industrial hemp field though?

Its an industrial hemp field USO-31 a Ukrainian landrace which started to flower extremely early (June-August) so it was difficult to pollinate the Chinese Yunnan varieties which just started to flower in September.

Namaste :canabis:

$HoRtDaWg

Are you going to be making more China yunnan x Purple chitral??in standard male/female seeds, this strain is top notch, and needs to get out there ;)

Po Campo

I got a couple packs of standard from boo (April) this spring to grow this fall. I'm really looking forward to growing this strain and using it for some eventual crossing. Are two packs enough to find good mother and father?

Thanks

Edit: found this in the OE thread - question answered

I have grown a few dozens of new P2 chinese line and it seems to be on the correct way. I think you can find good plants growing 20 seeds, of course, the more the better! Best wishes!

E

elmanito

A new update of the Yunnan strain.I named it 'Godzilla'.:D It started to flower beginning of September.I have a huge Parvati male in the garden to pollinate her.It also started to flower, but i'm curious if this Yunnan indica will be resistant against mold.The sativa pheno's were very resistant.The fragrance of the Yunnan indica is a nice hash sandelwood.

picture.php

Parvati male

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

eskimo

Veteran
wonderfull picturas manito realy wonbderfull love the red steems of the parvati male .... is there a deference between the yunnan and the red orange yunnan ??

all the best wishes ': )

bigherb

Veteran
elmanito

lovely pics def som monsters

that yunnan fragrance sounds like heaven i look forward to bud shots

best of luck

1luvbigherb

E

elmanito

The Red Orange Yunnan is more Laotian lookalike sativa.Long internodes, fluffy buds.This strain is far more indica with the broader leaves, smaller internodes etc.

Here are the bud shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks familiar manito but doesnt looks at all like our chinese yunnan line, thanks for share your work with such exotic landraces lines, we are curious to see them maturing!

Rockster

Hi Dubi,long time no say hi :)

How does the Yunnan come out in crosses mate,is it dominant or recessive in initial crosses?

And do you think it's pure or may have been hybridised?

E

elmanito

Looks familiar manito but doesnt looks at all like our chinese yunnan line, thanks for share your work with such exotic landraces lines, we are curious to see them maturing!

No thnx at all.Exotic strains are far more interesting to grow.
I think that your Yunnan strain is more a hybrid of sativa with indica
If you are interested i can send you some seeds!!!!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interested in this strain :) - great thread.

so the ace chinese yunnan ibl is indica dom in structure but sativa dom in high/effect?

could anyone who has tried it give a smoke report please ?

thanks

V.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
interested in this strain :) - great thread.

so the ace chinese yunnan ibl is indica dom in structure but sativa dom in high/effect?

could anyone who has tried it give a smoke report please ?

thanks

V.

Hello VerdantGreen,

As described in the description, our chinese indica grows and flowers like classic indica dominant line, kind of effect is indica too: relaxed and dense but with psychedelic sativa properties. Thanks for your interest and best wishes for 2010. dubi

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks dubi - i have read and searched for as much info as i can find on this - just as i do with all the strains i'm thinking of buying - i like the idea of strains that may be good breeding material and ones that everyone in the world hasnt already grown out and crossed - the Cy sounds like the ticket, was just fishing for more info ;)

pretty sure i'll get a pack of this next time i send in for some seeds

happy new year back to you - i hear nothing but good things about ace seeds :)

V.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i saw these on the bay and had to buy a pack immediately. always have glanced, but saw em and needed to find worthy breeding material.

how fresh are the seeds?

I

Indian Culture

How is everyones Yunnan's coming along?

Will these ever be available in standard M/F and not pure female anymore?

I

Indian Culture

Ouch that is horrible germination rates! Looks like they don't answer questions around here either, thanks for that, I'll move on from this company.

Ise

Ouch that is horrible germination rates! Looks like they don't answer questions around here either, thanks for that, I'll move on from this company.

You should seriously reconsider that decision, ace seeds is awesome & I'm sure 99.9% of people who have grown ace seeds is satisfied. I'm 10/11 on PCK & 5/6 on Golden Tiger so 4 Dragons either has old stock or it was something he/she did wrong...no disrespect to you 4 dragons I'm just stating what I believe happened.

Peace
Ise

Latest posts

Latest posts