What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whays wrong with my plant

cuffs22

Been in flower stage for 6 to 8 weeks not sure what i did wrong

Attachments

• 20180325_182741.jpg
    20180325_182741.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180325_182723.jpg
    20180325_182723.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 14

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
save the pollen and freeze it to make some seeds in the next grow to give you back something.. or make cannabutter from it

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
To be honest cuffs, you're too newbie for making concentrates. Order some femminised seeds and start your next run. Better luck next time.

cuffs22

I was going to grind it all and decarb it. Put it in a slow cooker with butter soy litchin and some water hoping to get something out of it. Thank you all for the help

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
You need to spray the entire area down with water or a water/bleach solution to kill the pollen that's coated everything to keep from seeding out anything you grow from this point on.

Pollen doesn't like to get wet so make sure to rub down every surface. If you have any fabrics that were in that room like curtains, clothes, blankets ect make sure to run everything through the washing machine. That dude threw out a ton of baby gravy from the look of it so go nuclear on cleaning the room and clean or better yet replace any air filters you may have had. Pollen hates humidity so running a humidifier should help destroy it too. If you want to make seeds at some point saving some in the freezer like whipedmeat said is a good idea just make sure to properly dry and store it with a desicant pouch.

Next time around check for preflowers they often show in late veg when they are around 1ft tall or more for indica dominant strains. If not they definitely show in the first week or 2 of flower. Male preflowers have a tiny bulbous shape and females have a elongated teardrop shape with two little white hairs poking out. Do a Google search and you can see pics of what I mean just type "cannabis preflowers" then hit images. Good luck next time dude

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Males start like this, they have a stalk behind the flower
picture.php

Then develop to
picture.php

And finally you get lots of these
picture.php

What you want are the white hairs called pistils. These mean its a girl
picture.php

You'll also notice, no stalks
picture.php

Gmt posted some pretty good pics of the preflowers look for them at the nodal points. Some fem seeds can be prone to hermies if the breeder used shoddy techniques. I personally avoid them but that's cause I like to make my own seeds and cross them with others to make new hybrids. But those pics don't even look like hermies they looked like full on dudes.

Damn cuffs I know exactly how you feel right now

The very first time I grew a plant it was from bag seed and look just as big and beautiful as yours

I checked daily online looking for signs of a male plant even tho my plant looked just as male as yours does lol

My shit was the size of yours and I was like still looking for bud even tho there was male flowers all over that opened up weeks ago just like your plant here

It was so hard to give up man oh the memories

Look for beans from dc

Try cannabeizein they are cheap and dope

If you find that breeder on the site then you are on the right site, don’t worry

Good luck and thank me later

Latest posts

Latest posts