What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plagron Green Sensation

i would compare them cause i only use kelp based products in veg and right at the beginning of flower. i wouldn't use a bloom booster with kelp in it personally.

green sensation starts being used after week 3 of flower...
And it is probably one of the best flowering boost on the market...

CaliNewby

So far so good :) I haven't done enough grows to really tell if the Green Sensation is better than other products. but my little lady seems to love it :dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_7098.jpg
    IMG_7098.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 34
First time grower here and trying this out:

This is the schedule i found online:
2._Plagron_Kweek_Schema.jpg

Since i'm doing autoflowers i toned down the amounts, not sure bout the results yet tho :)
1._Plagron_Kweek_Schema_1.jpg

One thig i didn't really understand yet is the EC values, are these values for the coco a&b only, or are they with all the additives included..?
Maybe someone could clear that up for me..?

Cheers

First time grower here and trying this out:

This is the schedule i found online:
View Image

Since i'm doing autoflowers i toned down the amounts, not sure bout the results yet tho :)
View Image

One thig i didn't really understand yet is the EC values, are these values for the coco a&b only, or are they with all the additives included..?
Maybe someone could clear that up for me..?

Cheers[/QUOTE

The total amount of nutes added in together.
Im following the same schedule
I am also giving it the one royal rush feeding a week as well.

So once you get your water, if you have silica put that in first, then the additives, and lastly a and then b.

b_bout_it_303;7991958 The total amount of nutes added in together. Im following the same schedule I am also giving it the one royal rush feeding a week as well. So once you get your water said:
Where did you see a particular order to add the nutrients..?
None of my plagron nutrients mention a particular order to add them..?

CaliNewby

I find it easier to keep my PH and EC under control that way. I think i read on their website somewhere to add the Green Sensation first as well.

Where did you see a particular order to add the nutrients..?
None of my plagron nutrients mention a particular order to add them..?

How to use Green Sensation

Shake well before use. Add to water first before any other nutrients at a rate of 4 ML per GAL of water. Always measure pH/EC/PPM values once ALL other nutrients and additives are mixed.
***also mix is stable for 24 hours, so dump leftover if drain to waste, not sure how it works in hydro***

The distribution company here in Denver, whenever I have questions, I email or call them, they also all have Instagrams.

http://www.phive8.com/

here is also a link to the above feed schedule but in US measurements
they have terra and hydro on the site

http://www.phive8.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Grow-Schedule-Coco.pdf

I am on the first run with the stuff and have never seen my plants look so happy 24/7!

SO found them, to great to answer questions on plagron!

CaliNewby

So far i completely agree, love how it is only a couple of bottles. The Green Sensation is not cheap but i feel its worth the money :bow:

Yeah same here, their products seem great so far, i'm not to the point of using the sensation yet tho, coulpe of weeks more.

They have great customer help too, asked a question on facebook and less than 20min later i got a helpfull answer already :)

To clear up there is no particular order to add the products, just a couple of them only last 24h after touching water that's it :)

I have another question about the feeding schedule:

When talking about autoflower needing less nuts, like the strain i have i've seen great results in a diary when giving 1/2 strength and this is what i intend to do.
The thing i'm not sure about is what they mean by 1/2 strength nutes, some of them don't really are nuts..?

This is what i have:
Premium Coco A&B
Pure Enzym
Power Roots
Green Sensation
Sugar Royal

Are all these products seen as "nuts" than..?
Power Roots for example is just a root stimulator, i can't imagin that's "nuts"..?
Pure Enzym same, in short it's to get better medium..
A&B, sensation and sugar royal are all "nuts" imo (i think)

So my golden question, does that "1/2 strength nuts" thing apply to all of my products, or just some of them..?

Thx in advance :D

I have another question about the feeding schedule:

When talking about autoflower needing less nuts, like the strain i have i've seen great results in a diary when giving 1/2 strength and this is what i intend to do.
The thing i'm not sure about is what they mean by 1/2 strength nutes, some of them don't really are nuts..?

This is what i have:
Premium Coco A&B
Pure Enzym
Power Roots
Green Sensation
Sugar Royal

Are all these products seen as "nuts" than..?
Power Roots for example is just a root stimulator, i can't imagin that's "nuts"..?
Pure Enzym same, in short it's to get better medium..
A&B, sensation and sugar royal are all "nuts" imo (i think)

So my golden question, does that "1/2 strength nuts" thing apply to all of my products, or just some of them..?

Thx in advance :D

Well this is a sort of tricky question, but why you can use the ec as a starting point.

I really consider in this a&b the nutes, and run the rest of the program as scheduled.

I only use power roots on new cuts and when I transplant.

And I believe you are talking mainly about the claims of the royal rush and needing less nutes.
I am unsure about that claim, I am using 4ml a gallon as directed, and have 8ml gallon, in week 5, which is way less than the program recommend, plants doing great!

I really consider in this a&b the nutes, and run the rest of the program as scheduled.

That's exactly what i think too, but i'd like to be sure :D

And I believe you are talking mainly about the claims of the royal rush and needing less nutes.
I am unsure about that claim, I am using 4ml a gallon as directed, and have 8ml gallon, in week 5, which is way less than the program recommend, plants doing great!

This the program i found online (for regular plants)
2._Plagron_Kweek_Schema.jpg

And this is what i sort of "custom" made myself for my AUTOFLOWERS :)
1._Plagron_Kweek_Schema_1.jpg

I think i should've given full strength Power Roots & Pure Enzym.
I don't think those are considered "nuts"
But again, not 100% sure :(

Sensation & Sugar Royal i don't know at all, gettin there in 2 weeks and still no real clue if i give full/half/quarter of those :(

CaliNewby

I so far have just stuck to their recommended schedule and doing really well so far. Plants seem to really like it :). Haven't tried it yet but I see you talking about Royal Rush? What does that do?

CaliNewby

All i notice is that the Green Sensation is a pretty "hot" product, it bumps up the EC by quite a bit. That's why I add that first and then my nutes (base), so to answer your question I try and go of the EC-value and add the green first. In veg I went full dose on the base and the Pure Clean and the Power Roots. No expert grower (yet) hehe, but that's what I did. Peace!

jobepla

Great thread here:D Im using these products for years. I thought that they only sell in The Netherlands. Since last year im using green sensation, the resin production is so real:D before I used only the base nutrient with pk 13/14. Now im growing AF white widow with only batmix and green sensation, because we have a very wet climate. Has someone used green sensation as a foliar spray?

I so far have just stuck to their recommended schedule and doing really well so far. Plants seem to really like it :). Haven't tried it yet but I see you talking about Royal Rush? What does that do?
I think it helps with sugar(resin/flavor)
It is used only once a week, and supposed to shorten your crop cycle as well.
I am in week 5 of flower and using per gallon of water
8ml coco a&b
4ml green
4ml pure clean
0.3 power si
and once a week of royal rush, had been at 4ml, but now in week 5 have it up to 8ml.

CaliNewby

Curious to know if it actually helps with the resin production, maybe I'll give it a go on the next run. Thanks for the info!