What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please

Earlmarne

I spent some time with the girls tonight.
Took a very small amount of fan leaves. I have a few smaller hash plants in the bottom of my pots. I trimmed all but 2 of them very heavily. Those 2 have noticeably larger, more developed flowers. With seeing that I am inclined to leave the rest alone as much as possible.
I did give them all a strong kelp foliar feeding

Earlmarne

Had me a photo shoot tonight.
Dropped ppms down to 800 6/9. 1400 felt like too much.

Attachments

• 20170423_185551.jpg
    20170423_185551.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170423_185052.jpg
    20170423_185052.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20170423_185019.jpg
    20170423_185019.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 28

Earlmarne

Really damp around here this last week.
Scared of mold, the canopy is getting thick.
Is there a problem with me keeping my temps in the low to mid 70s day and night?
I've had my exhaust set to drop temps 10 degrees lights off up til now

Earlmarne

Spikes of 60. I am able to keep it in the high 40s low 50s most of the time.
I am at the mercy of ambient rh and how fast I pull it out

Earlmarne

I can hit about any temp in the range. I figured low 70s was ideal for flower but idk. In my veg room I try and keep it in mid to low 80s for best growth under my mh. Should I be that high in flower?

I wouldn't go over 80 in flower without CO2.

You want to slowly bring temps and RH down over the course of the flower cycle.

Start at 80 and bring it down a degree or two each week if possible.

I dim my lights during flush and bring temp to the low 60s by the time harvest comes.

Earlmarne

I've been in the mid to high 70s since flip.
Had about a 15 degree drop in the first couple weeks during lights off trying to promote stretch. Around 10 since.
I will give it another week and drop it a little more.
Great info, thank you.
I've got a lot to improve on next round. I am excited to get it under way.

Earlmarne

Think I may be being impatient but all but the hash plants in small containers have not swelled up much these last few days.
Wonder if I should have kept nutes at 1400 ppms . All is getting stinky and Frontier every day though so that's awesome

Earlmarne

Nothing exciting happening. Wish I had another room ready. Count, and funds really messes up my fun.
Started jacks regimen with the veg room. They seem to be very happy with it. Time to decide if I am leaving them rootbound in the 5 gallon hempies or up potting to fabric pots. These girls will be a good foot taller than when I flipped this round .

Pic before lights on where the magic is happening

Attachments

• 20170429_185016.jpg
    20170429_185016.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 22

Earlmarne

Something I am noticing.
The cinex could use more light I believe. My move able screens I get the colas but a few inches from my bulbs and they are a good bit bigger than those that are 12 to 20 inches away.
I may come back to this strain, i will improve on this next run for sure. But I believe if I were to build move able stands for all plant sites I would be able to dial these girls in a bit better.

Earlmarne

Pistils are starting to turn on most of the cinex.
Made up a res with 430 ppms jacks and silica brought to 650 with MOAB.
Still waiting on my calcium nitrate and mkp so I improvised a bit. Nothing is really stole up yet besides my mini hash plants.

Earlmarne

Got the calnit. Feeding everything in flower and veg 700 Ppms.
Getting hot in my flower room. Hitting 82 lights on. Was a hot day. Going to work on cooling this weekend

Earlmarne

Hit 92 percent humidity today with lights off. Took the h3ater out due to the heat yesterday so the fan wasn't kicking on.
Got it squared away, hoping no mold took hold