What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triacontanol what products have it today?

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Read the labels: If it says something like "Ingredients: Triacontanol" then it's as safe to assume it's in there as to ask strangers on a forum which product might contain it that doesn't put it on the label... maybe it's even a trifle safer...
Or buy pure triacontanol? Rumour has it that that stuff does contain what you're looking for.

Just trying to make your day cause nobody else replied so far :D !

Zen Medz

Heather, I've looked into triacontonal before and found that most nutrients/supplements don't list it. You can buy it from customhydronutes, make a compost tea with alfalfa meal or buy products that list alfalfa meal in them. I like to make aerated compost teas in veg with some alfalfa meal in them. Foliar spraying your plants with an alfalfa tea may be more effective. Some supplements that may contain triac: AN's Nirvanna, Humboldts Snow Storm, GH Florablend, Bioroot. Happy hunting.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Soul Synthetics bloom from Aurora Innovations (roots organics people) lists alfalfa extract on the 'derived from' label, but no indication of how much tri. I'm pretty sure that GH Floraliscious plus has tri in it & I'm using nutes from Emerald harvest at the moment & their 'green goddess' lists alfalfa in the label & smells like floraliscious plus.

Hydro shop may have straight alfalfa, too. Feed store will have it cheaper, though.

Apache Kush

Nice info me gusta!

Sold me two great reasons to add GH Florablend & GH FloraL+ to the base nute regime

w/o getting crazy and buying every bottle...

remember reading even Lucas would include (FL+)

as the one addidtive to the formula but dont quote me i know nothing hah

heatherlonglee

Hey guys! Thanks for the reply's. I'm already using many of the things you've suggested. I'm using Floralicious+ (I don't believe this has Triacontanol), I also use GO BioThrive Bloom/Grow accordingly, for my Alfalfa Meal. At my local shop I purchased "Terpinator", add a .com to that and you can see the web site. Also I was given "Mammoth P" as a free trial. I did specifically ask for a product containing Triacontanol at the hydro shop. I'm at near the end of flower so I'll only be using the Terpinator until my next run.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Floralicious + has no tria according to the sales rep I talked too before the company was bought out.
MBFerts got busted and doesn't sell the good stuff like tria any more. His Hormone and Vitamin booster was some kickass stuff before the bust. He lists iba3 in his cloning gel but the guy has been neutered by the bust. Not worth buying any of his stuff anymore.

Cannabologist

Veteran
What's HIGHlarious about this thread... Is I know for a fact certain products that contain tria... And many/most others which do not...

And most of the products listed here do not have tria... LOL flora+? Mammoth P?? omg... no.

But there are some products out there... And yes they do seem to increase trichome cover and resin production... But again no one's actually listed them in this thread looks like rofl

Latest posts

Latest posts