What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Foreman when do you need your mama and sis back? My laundry is done and I have had dinner. Just need them to brush my back hair.

Foreman000

IChabod it's not supposed to snow until tomorrow so as long as they're back in time to shovel the driveway & warm my car up, I'm good. Let em raid your frig, sheesh.

Foreman000

I'll tell you what people I am super excited to have this extra space. You're going to see some nice things coming up shortly. In my eyes any way. That's 5x7 x8 I'm gaining in real estate. :party:

Ok I'll shut up about it.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I hope you don't mind me buying them cleats. Don't want them slipping out side washing the car. I can send them with their cleats.

5 x 7 x 8 is a four pound room around my area.

Foreman000

And WTF why not an update. The first picture is my first run with coco. When I flipped her she was 16". Today is day 8 & she's 2'. If that coco band wagon drives by, tell em to hold up. The second is the promix. Nothing bad, but definitely not something to write home about. The 3rd pic is my clones in my new cloner I built. And some dumb ass forgot to turn the cloner back on about 12 hours ago. Stupid, stupid , stupid. They were looking good tho, hope the bounce back. They had some baby roots going on. The last is a 26" plant about to go into flower. By far the tallest plant Ive grown in veg. I need the room in there. Well maybe not I might have just killed 18 clones.

Foreman000

Cleats are cool is that what they were combing your back hair with ?

I've been growing 3 or 4 years & I don't think I've hit 4#'s total.

I'm here to learn, show me something bro.

Foreman000

And Marlo, don't think I didn't see you back there laying low. Hit this thing & check out what I bought at the Depot today.

I'll be putting that up on the back wall in the real near future:tiphat:

J

johndoe123

I used that green fence in my first weed doughnut grow. I would arc 6 pieces into a circle and killed it with that setup. Only setup that would continually give me 2lbs with a single 1000. Now I staple Chicken wire to my ceilings and walls. Here is The White (s1) tied into bondage.
picture.php

Foreman000

Jd123 pretty impressive numbers. The White looks super healthy. Thanks for checking in. Well I guess I should get off my ass & get something done.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
And some dumb ass forgot to turn the cloner back on about 12 hours ago. Stupid, stupid , stupid. They were looking good tho, hope the bounce back. They had some baby roots going on. The last is a 26" plant about to go into flower. By far the tallest plant Ive grown in veg. I need the room in there. Well maybe not I might have just killed 18 clones.

I used to do this until I bought a cycling timer, 1 minute on, 4 minutes off. After that, I had a 4 minute window to work with the lid off without getting sprayed, and didn't need to unplug the thing.

Foreman000

CR that sound like some good advice. Save on the Lectric bill too. Maybe I'll dig through my pile & see if I have one of those cycle timers. It's either that or a humidty thing a ma bob. Lemme check.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I can imagine the with a couple bales to go along with them gallons...I'd be to drunk all the time to push the shit lol

Foreman000

What's up IC, hope life is treating you good. No complaints over here. Actually things are pretty dam fine. Even after I forgot to turn my cloner back on. Checked them today & they all seem to have recovered. 1/2" to 1" long roots on all of em. I put em in last week I forgot what day but nice looking healthy white roots. I also pulled the plant from veg that I transplanted to coco. 27" tall & looking healthy. Not the height I'm looking for but she's taller than the 2 I have in flower now. Also she was getting to big for my veg tent. And I also took down the old partition wall. So today was the first day I got to do some work in there. And let me tell you what a pleasure with all the extra room. Sing it with me now " and we're movin on up". :dance013:

TheArchitect

Veteran
This is a friendly PSA, brought to you by the Growroom Advisory Council (GAC).

TURN OFF YOUR HOSE!

TURN ON YOUR CLONER!

Miraculous Meds

U might want to selectively prune the branches that grow back towards the screen on those bushy plants. It will promote more vigorous growth on the branches ur going to flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts