What's new

ACE Mix Packs

snel

Hi Dubi, This is a Ace mix freebie from around 2017. She’s quite sativa leaning in her buds, didn’t look it in veg. She got about 3 weeks before flowering. I bent her a lot in veg, but she really wanted to do this !

picture.php

Really sticky resin and a strong citrusy , becoming more lime scent, with a richer undertone. It’s very nice. :)

She’s about 7 weeks here and has a while to go. Any ideas what she could be? Looking forward to sampling her :)

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi snel,

Nice looking sativa you got from our ACE Mix :) Based on her flowering traits and your description of her aromas i'm almost sure she is a Panama or Panama hybrid.
Best wishes!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I just received my seeds :woohoo: I have a reg. mix pack and a reg. tropical mix pack. Is it known whats in the packs?? I will be showing pics after I plant them.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I got a small regular mix pack within the last year, 3 cracked and only 1 can up but she was a girl. Curious to know if anybody might be able to help ID her with the little information I can give. Unfortunately my phone cam doesn’t take good close ups so no pictures.

I grew it outdoors in a small pot and had to bring her in to finish so I’d say she’s on the long flowering side. I topped her early to get a cut so her natural structure was screwed up, ended up with 4 branches/colas…all flower.

The calyxes are small and started to foxtail near the end, seems to be sativa dom. A couple of clues that may be of the most help are smell and taste. When I break up the buds there is a minty aroma that carries over subtly in the taste.

Any ideas?

Cactus Wes

Ace seeds bingo card

Ace seeds bingo card

In the summer of 2020, I cracked 2x 5-pack's of Ace Mix Standard. I had no idea what to expect, the description says the seeds come from everywhere.
And they do.
It's random seeds from they're catalogue. As the plants entered flower I was able to identify the plants by the pictures of flower on the ace website and the catalogue panflet.
The plants that flowered were:
-2xCali China. I thought was only available in fem.
-Panama. With kola's that fall down.
-PCK green pheno.
-Panama x Malawi woody with panama gas.
-Old Timer haze purple pheno.

These are just the females,
I have no idea what the males were,
but I kept the banchiest one.
It was like playing bingo with the pictures and descriptions. It also helps in identification if you have previously grown some of Ace's most popular strains.
I had fun growing the Ace mix standard.
I had a nice varied pallet of flavour by the end of that grow.
I'm going to be breeding an 'Eastern Manipur-Burma Border' P1 strain; and when I bought those seeds from the Ace Seedbank website, I made sure to grab another pack of 10x Ace Mix Standard :headbang:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cactus Wes,

Glad you found interesting plants in your ACE Mix standard packs. I will try to identify the genetics in your posts.

Lotto

Ace mix regular seed from April 2018. Male on the left, female the right. Both about 8 weeks old. Might be too early to ID, but the girl looks like Kali or a China Yun. cross. No smells. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20210110_125159.jpg
    20210110_125159.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 35

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lotto,

Still too early to know for sure, please keep us updated, hopefully i will be able to identify the female once she is more advanced into flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts