What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

picture.php
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, nice thread dude, I got a Nev sis and nev ecsd in flower right now and have to say they look exactly like their mom's. The biggest similarities in my plants at least are the way the plants stems are, they are not thick and sturdy bur rather skinny purplish and tough as hell, they're only about 10 days into flowering so I'll post some pics when they start filling in a little more.

Oshay

Damn dude, I'm loving the Visual experience, Very very nice looking plants.

Nice growing

Peace and Good Vibe's

Oshay

G

guest121295

Grown in 1 gal coco pots.The plants were so big and I had so many I stuck with 1-1.5 gal.I wish I had done 2.5 gal but the plants may have outgrown the room.I have 7 Nevs/chemdd, 3 SSSDH and 4 chem D females in this 7x8 room.I had 10 nevs /chemdd to start but 3 threw a few balls around day 18 so I whacked them.Can't wait to grow out the ecsd cross, the way these plants look I can imagine the size of the diesel spears.

Last edited:

peterpan

Veteran
I don't think you can miss with any of these crosses, I would say the high from these is going to go something like this, completely wacked and totally awake, aka walking zombie lol, you got me watching. thanks

D

dramamine

Damn, Chaco...it's a pleasure to see a top notch grower working these fine genetics. Can't wait to see what comes of this project...best of luck, man..

G

guest121295

The first pic I've taken of this plant, she has 2 or 3 colas like this and some heavy lowers thanks to the vert lamp...
picture.php

G

guest121295

This one is up just shy of too close to the vert 1000, she's stacking branches like this.This is where I'm seeing the Nevilles influence, the giant size of the buds.The sour/chem comes in in flower size and density.Most of these look like they want 80-90 days..
picture.php

G

guest121295

These are lower branches off the main cola, they receive excellent intense light from both sides...
picture.php

G

guest121295

The plant on the back wall is showing signs of age and ripening even in the early 60's of 12/12.The close up pic gives an idea of how the flowers stack, they're 95% sour/chem chunky but long and fat like Nevilles...
picture.php
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, looking killer dude, started 6 of each, got 1 ecsd and 1 chem. Gave a few plants away for others to try and enjoy. As soon as I pop some seed again, the nev's sis will be first on my list with a proper documented grow. Also you answered my question was gonna ask when these crosses have been finishing, around 80-90 sounds right.

ecsd on the left and the sis on the right, about 14 days into flowering and my only concern is keeping the ecsd x at a reasonable height...

G

guest121295

Otto, the next cross I'm going to grow will be the Sour Larry X Nevs, then I hope to BX to the Larry.So far all my plants now stretched about 2-3 times the hieght I threw them into 12/12.I'll bet that you'll se another 18" max.They look like they'll have enough room in those bags to have some giant tops.Some of my females are only just over 3ft tall so not all of the plants stretch to the ceiling.The a/c is running today, 1st warm day in a long time.I love this new a/c, I know I've been talking about it but it sure is nice to have a cool room when it's hot and sticky!:)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Chaco, some of those flowers look silly. They're massive. The one up past the 1K looks like it could eat a small child and that lower bud getting the intense light is about the size of my leg.

Looking good, Otto. Keep us posted.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some hellacious warclubs! :yoinks:

Guess I gotta hook up my A/C this weekend. Got to 83 today w/ the tent door open and they skylight window full open. :rolleyes:
I was way kooked when I checked the tent today, thought I saw PM on the plants and was horrified, then I realized it was Heri pollen from last wk. Got to spray them down this weekend. :redface: Douche the tent out and rig up the A/C. O'boy!

:tiphat:

G

guest121295

I started running my a/c all day yesterday, the temp and humidity went up when the sun finally came out...I was talking about the Sour Larry X Nevs seeds I made and after looking at this plant I have that is very diff from her sisters, I think a SLXNevs seed mixed in with my chemdd crosses because this plant has everything the Sour Larry has and the buds are almost identical.I reckon I'll never know but I really think it's a Larry X Nevs...
picture.php