What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with waterfarm system

jm420

Veteran
how far into flower are you?,after 6 weeks or so it is normal for the fans to start dying off

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
.02ml/L? That's a typo or you're starving them to death. I'm one of the lowest feeders here and I feed closer to 2.0ml/L.

Your pH isn't helping either. 5.6 to 6.0 is your preferred range.

jm420

Veteran
I dont think there being straved FB they look pretty good from that pic plus after 6 weeks (strain dependent of course ) nutes should be brought down .I think blunt 69 does somthing similiar thats when I started the same process weeks 6-9 i gradually start reducing nutes before the flush .Ph mite be a tad high but not enough for lockout IMO. What strain you growing Herb?

herbwarts

I dont think there being straved FB they look pretty good from that pic plus after 6 weeks (strain dependent of course ) nutes should be brought down .I think blunt 69 does somthing similiar thats when I started the same process weeks 6-9 i gradually start reducing nutes before the flush .Ph mite be a tad high but not enough for lockout IMO. What strain you growing Herb?
*Cannacopia: Bubbas Kush x Deep Chunk Bubba Kush, Chunky Cheese, Chocolate Chunk, #Dutch Passion: Blue Moonshine, Nivana Seeds: White Castle. * New to herbwart # a gift. Herbwart is my little outlaw garden I grow for pain control for myself and one other :tiphat:

jm420

Veteran
.2 per gallon I guess FB isnt the lowest feeder anymoe LOL I feed my clones more than that.Without more info and pics I"d say your all rite,Plus after 6 weeks on a 10 week strain (if it indica dominate) I dont think jacking the nutes up would help much at this point ,I may be wrong though
Plus at that feeding he would have never made it this far if the plants didnt like it, cal mag issues would have shown weeks ago,as well as evey other def.

I dont know the metric system well at all But a liter is about a quart if your feeding .2 per liter youshould be fine .My math sucks but would;nt that be about 5ml per gallon?.2 per 10 liters I cant believe you made it this far but if so good for you

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I dont know the metric system well at all But a liter is about a quart if your feeding .2 per liter youshould be fine .My math sucks but would;nt that be about 5ml per gallon?.2 per 10 liters I cant believe you made it this far but if so good for you

0.2ml/L is approx 0.8ml/G.

As one of the lower feeders here, I average 9.0ml/G or 2.0ml/l, 10X his strength. The average grower is probably closer to 15-24ml/G or, approx 4.0ml/L which is 20X stronger.

While I was fairly confident that 0.02ml/L was a typo, I find it hard to imagine that 0.2ml/L is enough to prevent deficiencies.

What are your daily pH readings for the last week?