What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2010 Prediction Thread

IGrowTrees

I'm just sitting here drinking and thinking...what will happen in 2010?

Tap into that psychic stoner inside and see what you can come up with.

Here's what I got...

Mexico will have a major revolution/war starting in the very early spring

1 of the states that is putting forth Marijuana Legalization will have it voted in as law

There will be at least one cult make the news again this year

D

danimal7

civil unrest, decline in the standard of living , collapse of retail, collapse of commercial real estate, INFLATION, WAR

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
native americans will have acquired enough money to start a coupe against the government by hiring mercenaries and enemies of the US to take their land back and they will recreate government.

dont know about you guys but all they'd have to do is put a gun in my hand and assign me to a platoon, im down

IGrowTrees

being part Native American myself, I totally agree in a way...we need to get back to our roots of what it means to be a human being...this country is so ass backwards it's not even funny...Apache Represent!!

M

Mitch Connor

The U.S. currency will start to seriously decline towards the end of 2010. Gold will hit $2000 an oz by Oct/November.

September 7th, 2010 will be a very bad day for Canada as well.

There will be a major political assassination in August as well. Either Canada or U.S.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Interesting prediction Mitch - if that is your real name...
MitchConnor.jpg

Hephaestus

Some friggin awesome grows posted on IC :smokeit:

and hopefully a much better year than last... This last one really sucked on so many levels...

Legalisation

Legalisation

Legalisation of our beloved plant everywhere on Earth

Peace on Earth also, The 2 state solution between Israel and Palistine

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
'fly fishing' sounds suspiciously perverted. Like the time my car broke down and the man tells me, 'you need a toe job'...wtf?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i predict that yummy will get to 2nd/3rd base RIGHT when the mayan aliens start attacking earth...in 2012

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts