Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Good Veteran's Day to all who served.

Thread Title Search
Good Veteran's Day to all who served. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2020, 05:21 AM #1
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Good Veteran's Day to all who served.

We don't say it often enough- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images (1).jpg
Views:	19
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	552315

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:53 AM #2
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
it's shameful how we treat our veterans,it's frankly criminal that even one vet ends up homeless or lacking proper care...not to mention what a huge waste it is to have trained,disciplined people not being given the training and opportunities to bring those skills to civilian life...
unclefishstick is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:28 AM #3
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Affection and respect.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:30 PM #4
Pinball Wizard
The wand chooses the wizard

Pinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivor
Cool Young Dudes....

.....Just be glad...Damn, glad..that the Draft is gone!
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:10 PM #5
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
it's shameful how we treat our veterans,it's frankly criminal that even one vet ends up homeless or lacking proper care...not to mention what a huge waste it is to have trained,disciplined people not being given the training and opportunities to bring those skills to civilian life...
Correction... it was shameful how we treated our veterans, it's frankly criminal that even one vet ends up homeless or lacking proper care...

IMHO that has been corrected in 2015 here, and 2016 in the US.

Totally agree with the rest. There should never be a homeless vet!

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Switcher56 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:23 PM #6
Hank Hemp

Location: Just South of the Mason/Dixon, away, away down South in Dixieland.
Hank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivorHank Hemp is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinball Wizard View Post
.....Just be glad...Damn, glad..that the Draft is gone! View Image
Ain't it the truth Pinball! They can't help it.

I luv this flag more than the haters hate it!
God bless Johnny Boone wherever you are.

Not all who wander are lost

I don't care who you are that's deep

You may see me tonight with a illegal smile. J. Prine
Hank Hemp is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:59 PM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Thanks Hank & Pinball, and others on IC. Glad you're among us!!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2020, 07:46 PM #8
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
At the end of WWII vets came home and the GI bill was created giving them the benefit of a college education and cheap mortgages and leading directly to the prosperity of the 1960's.

We can do a lot better, thanks to all ICMag Vet's!
CosmicGiggle is online now Quote

Old 11-11-2020, 07:57 PM #9
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
I think it's a shame that we can't find eligible candidates as easily as the sheep of our nation think we can.........in a sincerity you should be terrified that we have what two three generations that believe hard ( trades that require you to work with your hands and work hard) these types of jobs are below them. They rather fuk a fleshlight live on cam and pay to watch their friends play video games........I can't see these folks passing the physical, let alone being able to handle the discipline that life required at least in my day.
The men who came before me we're fuken MEN OF STEEL. THEY LAID DOWN THE SACRIFICES WE ENJOY. I am part of a gold star family so it hits deep everytime this year. Talk about offended flowers can you imagine if patton were alive? Lmaop? First and foremost before any brother or sister can get help is making sure we're in a good place in our heads....accepting help....
Stop blaming ourselves......healthy thoughts,foods,actions and a really good fuken dog go along long way to perm happiness.....mental health...and housing. Anyone in a military family....your my family! Who don't like a new school every grade of highschool as dad goes from base to base? Lol vagabond friendships

Old 11-11-2020, 08:44 PM #10
aridbud
automeister

First and foremost before any brother or sister can get help is making sure we're in a good place in our heads....accepting help.... It's the bureaucratic hoop jumping vets jump through in order to obtain quality care/benefits.

Hoping Biden helps revamp Vet Med Centers to make sure enough staffing, services are met and easier access.

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote