You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2020, 02:05 AM #61201
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
geeze, the whole hoarding toilet paper again , out at Walmart here

Hey akss, those beans you are interested in were finally released.....appears I may even get a little something something for the seed banks using my picture

i've switched to a cute bunny based ass wiping system...so soft!
unclefishstick is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:19 AM #61202
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
well that was more work than i thought...

i was actually forced to get the instructions out so i could assemble the tent poles in the correct order...

pretty much have the 3x3 tent ready to go again...need to get a power strip to get everything plugged in and ready to go...looks like i have 5 plants that can go in there to veg up to size...although i'm sure i can find another...6 worked out space wise...

think i need to go get more #5 pots...like 30 of them...that should give me enough to get the next couple rounds dealt with...and the best part since the shop stores them outside is i get to wash them before i even get to use them!

Old 11-21-2020, 06:02 AM #61203
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

got cuttings from just about everything...ran out of jars to put them in...got enough to make like 3 trays of clones at least...

tomorrow i will stick them...after a bunch of cleaning work...

Old 11-21-2020, 08:16 PM #61204
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

mornin campers...

one more day of work and i should be done with the grow room for the week...lots of cleaning to do,and a bunch of clones to get stuck...

and a bunch of time wasted waiting in line at walmart...just another week or so of lockdown...maybe...

going riding tomorrow at far too early an hour...out to this spot again...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:18 AM #61205
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

so much for getting anything done today...friggin hour and a half waiting in line to shop for less than 10 minutes at wallyworld today...if i wasn't out of coffee i would have given up...

Old 11-22-2020, 01:22 AM #61206
Akss

Akss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks i got no patience for lines like that even less when i drink coffee. But definitely need the coffee...
Akss is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 01:28 AM #61207
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

hopefully only another week of lockdown...

yeah,by law i'm not allowed to leave the house until i have coffee...it would be bad...i'm not a morning person...

Old 11-22-2020, 01:36 AM #61208
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I have been ordering my coffee on the interwebs. Fresh roasted beans delivered to the house. Awesome stuff!

Waiting in line might be worse than washing pots, or a tie haha.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:36 AM #61209
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Where TF is everyone?

I wanna talk about growin' weed, smokin' weed, girls, bikes, goats and all kinds of other stupid shit..

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:37 AM #61210
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
I have been ordering my coffee on the interwebs. Fresh roasted beans delivered to the house. Awesome stuff!

Waiting in line might be worse than washing pots, or a tie haha.

i think i would have preferred washing pots!