Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > LED Grow Lights > Growing Under LEDs at Temps Above 80F

Thread Title Search
Growing Under LEDs at Temps Above 80F Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2020, 01:04 AM #41
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Thanks I appreciate that. The oil filled heater I've got running keeps the room warm enough both lights on and off. I'm having issues once the lights come on. exploziv has the solution. I just need a more accurate thermostat.

Old 11-22-2020, 04:44 AM #43
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Thanks for the link! I shopping as we speak.

Old 11-22-2020, 05:41 AM #44
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Letting the temperature drop about couple degrees at night is advised to let them relax.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 05:46 AM #45
Fixer

Thanks troutman, I've been letting the temp drop overnight. Hopefully I'll be able to dial the temps in better with a more accurate thermostat. This is what I finally decided on;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...STR3O8IW&psc=1

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:49 AM #46
Fixer

The dehumidifier is getting a workout.

Old 11-23-2020, 09:00 PM #47
imadoofus

imadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really niceimadoofus is just really nice
82f?84f is optimal temp for the canopy. My girls under the gavita 1700e did not like being under 82f.

Old 11-24-2020, 12:56 AM #48
Fixer

Thanks! I've got the room at 83F lights on.

Old 11-24-2020, 02:41 AM #49
ronbo51

ronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud ofronbo51 has much to be proud of
Propogation heat mats, widely available online and Lowes/ HD, have been the answer to my low temps in a garage cabinet. Warm roots lead to very happy plants. I have also grown larger plants in 10 gallon smart pots with prop mats under the hot water heater overflow catch basins I use to hold a 10 0r 20 gallon fabric pot.

I think underheat is more effective than raising the air temps in cold rooms.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2020, 03:27 AM #50
indagroove

indagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbo51 View Post
Propogation heat mats, widely available online and Lowes/ HD, have been the answer to my low temps in a garage cabinet. Warm roots lead to very happy plants. I have also grown larger plants in 10 gallon smart pots with prop mats under the hot water heater overflow catch basins I use to hold a 10 0r 20 gallon fabric pot.

I think underheat is more effective than raising the air temps in cold rooms.
Underheat doesn't open the stomata the way environmental heat does.
indagroove is online now Quote