Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > The best and worst inventions ever

Thread Title Search
The best and worst inventions ever Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2020, 08:46 PM #61
hayday

hayday has disabled reputation
A Hot Shower is a great invention ...even better stoned to the bone

W. P. O. D.
hayday is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:36 PM #62
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Thumbs up

I'm really appreciating my NEW Weed Whacker, it comes with a blade - no more of that stupid plastic 'string' BS.

..... who's idea was that anyway and how long to come up with the obvious solution?

........... Grrrr
CosmicGiggle is online now Quote

Old 11-21-2020, 10:53 PM #63
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
I know that a lot of guys think that hairs disguise a double chin of chubby cheeks. Trouble is they really don´t. I mean, you can still always tell

I agree with you on the ol´loos. where the hell would be go with all that digested food ?!?!?
Once saw a drill instructor with a six pack of hotdogs for a back of his neck
Sunshineinabag is online now Quote

Old 11-21-2020, 11:38 PM #64
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
I'm really appreciating my NEW Weed Whacker, it comes with a blade - no more of that stupid plastic 'string' BS.

..... who's idea was that anyway and how long to come up with the obvious solution?

........... Grrrr
I have to agree with that but please don't cut your feet off! Just saying cause I care! So they are stainless? I hope it's a Stihl.my mom is 4 8 and she bought a little thing it was goofy.i had to literally save her! Lol nearly cut her in half!
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 12:30 AM #65
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Best invention ever: quality razor blades!

I can't imagine having to shave with a sharp rock or a a clam shell..Ouch, that would hurt...

I can grow a half decent beard, but I hate 'em...

I haven't had one in more than 35 years...but I do have trimmed mustache..

Most chicks don't dig beards..

Oh, and if you can't grow grow one,,shave that fuzzy shit off..

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 12:30 AM #66
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor

I can't imagine having to shave with a sharp rock or a a clam shell..Ouch, that would hurt...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 02:30 AM #67
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green View Post

View Image

Dunno about a clam shell but... I have worn a beard for as long as I can remember. AAMOF my current wife would divorce me if I took it off LOL.

Anyway... I once took my full beard off at hunting camp (a dare, when I said I could shave with this)) with my hunting knofe <--- (Aus) a la Crocodile Dundee Smooth as a baby's bottom. (Solligen Steel)

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Switcher56 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 07:32 AM #68
hellfire

hellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud ofhellfire has much to be proud of
Worst
The outboard motor, no wonder the dolphins are going to leave one day

Best
Fire, we couldn't smoke weed without it
hellfire is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 08:15 AM #69
Frosty Nuggets

Frosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant futureFrosty Nuggets has a brilliant future
Seeing as we're comparing body parts for the best and worst invention, I nominate the vagina as the best invention ever, it's so versatile and fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
But my freedom doesn’t end where your fears begin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
- Can't we all just get a bong?
Frosty Nuggets is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 03:05 PM #70
Cuddles

Cuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Ah well good enough! My grandpa used to brag about going to England and how they were so proper.i guess they were campared to us Chicago natives.youd probably call us bloody savages! That's fine cause we are lol
I´ve always wanted to visit Chicago! Sounds like a very fun and interesting city
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 02:54 AM #71
Midnight Tokar

Midnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant futureMidnight Tokar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty Nuggets View Post
Seeing as we're comparing body parts for the best and worst invention, I nominate the vagina as the best invention ever, it's so versatile and fun.
Proof god has a sense of humor.....putting it right next to a toxic dump site.
I think that was George Carlin

EDIT
It was something along the lines of god putting a playground right next to a toxic dump site.

Last edited by Midnight Tokar; 11-23-2020 at 03:23 AM..
Midnight Tokar is offline Quote