Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > California > Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Thread Title Search
Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2020, 06:50 PM #7091
Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivor
Art.... U touching that Free Base still bro bro? Hot Diggity Damn!

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:50 PM #7092
HHILL

HHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of lightHHILL is a glorious beacon of light
Outdoor OG’s going for 13 in Grass Valley, no discounts for quantity. 15 in Bay Area.
HHILL is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:43 AM #7093
wwoww

wwoww has a spectacular aura aboutwwoww has a spectacular aura aboutwwoww has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHILL View Post
Outdoor OG’s going for 13 in Grass Valley, no discounts for quantity. 15 in Bay Area.
Still a lot I thought Grass valley would be cheaper than that especially around havrest
wwoww is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 05:39 AM #7094
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
My buddy is seeing 15-16 for all his work up in the Triangle. Even his premature shit he had to rip down bc of the fires. Indoors going for wild numbers he said. Lots of people setting up inside again. Hes glad to be a trustworthy electrician
Karma Genetics SourRado Testers:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365603
Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385
Crooked8 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:40 AM #7095
wwoww

wwoww has a spectacular aura aboutwwoww has a spectacular aura aboutwwoww has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked8 View Post
My buddy is seeing 15-16 for all his work up in the Triangle. Even his premature shit he had to rip down bc of the fires. Indoors going for wild numbers he said. Lots of people setting up inside again. Hes glad to be a trustworthy electrician
15-16 on full outs?
wwoww is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 02:16 PM #7096
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoww View Post
15-16 on full outs?
Yes full sun
Crooked8 is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 04:23 PM #7097
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
Storm Shadow don't speak to me that way
first time I laughed like you were joking now it appears you have an issue with communication
this thread is nonsense end.

(With other circumstances) I may have asked about the photographed plants from Iran before the internet went down that day; you insulting me doesn't seem likely you're interested in sharing Iranian Landrace Cookies.
art.spliff is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 04:40 PM #7098
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
Sending handfuls of seeds in to the server fund here at IC Mag is a great idea surely it will help wholesale prices If it weren't for people objecting and heckling, with cultivation supported freely wholesale price is less important. It is more important to me to cultivate a healthy productive environment for cultivation, that is to say a peaceful space and friendly peers to help out. The amount of currency per area or season et cetera is less important. Without obnoxious greedy characters lurking around or complete outright naysayers rednecks or arrogant snobs whatever, or incompetent ignorant cultivators there would be more room for people and plants to breathe and grow. If we have an open field like tomatoes instead of hiding price approaches irrelevant

Old 11-23-2020, 04:47 PM #7099
art.spliff

This website is interesting. I'm unsure the nature of censorship or posting guidelines. What if there are competing interests or a 'potential buyer' for the site or a clown who believes they can attempt some sort of takeover for their own purpose. Like if I said buy enough ad space here so people go over to riufarmer or ask for permission to edit posts or delete threads. Then it becomes a bit of a split all interests aren't quite in alignment. A one stop shop

If I say here 400 per kilogram for top shelf indoor or outdoor, one or five or ten or fifty hundred at a time who here verifies? It is baseless to go back and forth quoting each other to one another without any evidence. Looks odd to gardeners observers spectators investors buyers consumers and enthusiasts the same small group rehashing a discussion thread for 700+ pages (asking for more money).

Likely others share similar observations thoughts and feelings. In a given field or trade or when I worked a quote unquote nine to five job so much of the time if not 100% there is someone people somewhere who consider themselves either administrators or managers supervisors leaders anything to that effect. Such people talk in meetings frequently. That is to say the 'bosses' or 'managers' who are always in meetings somewhere, they do not supply. They do not provide they are not pulling weight doing work. They are talking and running or hiding making excuses anything except actual work. Why are the paychecks higher I don't know it looks like a scam.

Old 11-23-2020, 07:15 PM #7100
Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivorStorm Shadow is a survivor
You post the weirdest content on the entire website... most of it is complete nonsense and it seems like your a full blown tweeker/crackhead... u clog more threads than a toilet... lay off the drugs dude... your contributions to the site are non existent to minimal... weirdo why wtf are u talking about my Iranian genetics for?? Lay off the Meth bro....

17 members found this post helpful.