Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Thread Title Search
Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2020, 09:17 PM #3801
snuggles

snuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the rough
any of you ever got your hands on moroccan hash with a batman stamp on it?
i had a slab back in ca. 2012, it was some of the best hash i have smoked to this day, i was told it had been made out of white russian

also another batch that i clearly remember had a dove stamp on it, that was a different ballgame alltogether..
snuggles is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2020, 06:09 PM #3802
Amsterdam_joe

Amsterdam_joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggles View Post
any of you ever got your hands on moroccan hash with a batman stamp on it?
i had a slab back in ca. 2012

By any chance was they 250 grams?
Amsterdam_joe is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2020, 09:20 PM #3803
snuggles

snuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam_joe View Post
By any chance was they 250 grams?
yes, pressed.
snuggles is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2020, 08:06 PM #3804
NotYourSaviour

NotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of lightNotYourSaviour is a glorious beacon of light
If you know you know II

So luckywise for some reasons and also inspired(no stupid competition though) by Karma_G's last post in this thread we're just back from another visit to the Netherlands.

Along the way to the same destination it would have been rude to not to visit some other koffieshops this time of course ; which one can't even call a detour as – no offence intended - this country is so small everything is nearby.
Second best Moroc this stay was an overpriced blonde which is one of my general oldschool favourites and of that type falling apart to dust while still being oily enough, tasty(piney)and providing a lovely relaxed up-high.
So in conclusion ticking all the boxes! Unfortunately consumed before taking a picture and didn't make it back during our stay.
One of the places even carried one traditional Moroc due to Covid19 we were again told for insane 20€ per gram. While it was one of the better batches to be fair as usual it was nonetheless ignored.

Finally we met up again with one of my favourite private sources whom were around this time. Were told that prices have risen there as well. An other Moroc was available too but source knows I'm always after something special so didn't bother looking at this but know for sure due to quality of this source since years it must have been one of the best versions of current traditional Moroc and so better than most of the koffieshops carry.

So straight to the one below which is on par with this and Moroc mentioned in the beginning of this post.
Tastewise it is a walk in the woods again but one isn't sure during it if it's a mixed coniferous forest or rainforest as Theobroma cacao is detected on the palate as well.
Intensity of taste always amazes me(while I still had even better batches here ; 'like vaping hash') and general product here is always at least good and often very good traditional Moroc since years ; raw and fresh if that makes sense.
Clear high cuts through things and is quite body as well. Relatively soft, oily and easily turns into a hardish blackish lump when moved a bit respectively oxidises fast.
A few minutes working in one's hands are enough and it turns into the latter and piece on the right hand is indeed one and the original piece as well as slab it was cut from is blondish(though picture doesn't show this at all unfortunately)
So all in all this family from the Maghreb again brought up one if not the best traditional resin this 2020, at least top 3, I personally encountered or even saw in this thread or elsewhere.

Otherwise: we had a good chat about current situation of course with source and it was explained well that situation again is changing for the better and it is no problem at all picking up in Spain for the usual price but getting it to the rest of Europe due to border situations is indeed which I find a bit strange but so be it.
Due to this in comparison to better days product was limited which we aren't interested in anyway for some reasons but is saying something, haha.
Also it was mentioned that some disgusting freaks perfume their resin these days with what ever stuff(got distracted so no other informations, very sorry)to fake product.
Beheading, linchi and all that only springs to my mind thinking of such or all other practices. Was afraid of such things to come sadly respectively not surprised as others and myself in this mighty thread already discussed such 'possibilities' in the past ; in the end it's my fault again though if I take the risk and buy on a black market instead of producing my own again, oh my.
Some bollocks was told though as well as they insisted there are no new genetics grown in Morocco generally thus all(all!)'weed hash' is produced in Europe or elsewhere but while knowing it is the case from people I know personally having been over there I take it is a stupid pride thing or shit.

@ToBeDetermined

De nada, cheers!

@Amsterdam_joe

No offence intended nor taken but as you quoted my description you missed I underlined it had a green background so yours posted is most probably not the one we encountered.
Otherwise your other posted wrapped slab or any other in this thread which is not cut to see the interior I have to point out again is worthless for the viewers as it could be any random resin foiled as a slab but I noticed this brings on attention on here and elsewhere, probably admired by the 'quantity over quality' lot but I for one don't care the slightest about quantum here.
I want to see the quality itsself when broken up everything else just doesn't make sense personally speaking.
I'll give you the benefit of a doubt but your input yet reminds me of certain so called social media ways I don't use as it comes across like an advertisement but not interested in yours or anyone's else suspect online offers nor approaches no matter what quality despite each to their own and all that as I'm stubbornly oldschool living in my own world only interacting with real people I personally me(e)t along the way. Only here to talk about one of my favourite things in life.
NotYourSaviour is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:58 PM #3805
Amsterdam_joe

https://streamable.com/ss3kmq

That's some Bugatti and a video of its insides think it's mainly resin heads, bubbles nicely when a flame goes near it. What does everyone else think of this

Old 11-25-2020, 11:19 PM #3806
Amsterdam_joe

Here is the inside of the Sinham

(yea I no i thought it was bad by looking at photos only too)

It looks like old school commercial pollen but trust me it's like no other traditional pollen I have smoked before it's extremely strong

It's also very brittle if you understand what I'm saying, if you look at where it's been cut you can see like chips out of the hash where it's just shattered off

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:25 PM #3807
Amsterdam_joe

Notice where the lighter once was it's all melted and gooey, sorry for the poor quality pictures it's all I had to work with. In real life it bubbles a lot more

1 members found this post helpful.