Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Tony's silver thiosulfate notes

Thread Title Search
Tony's silver thiosulfate notes Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2020, 06:47 AM #71
soopy

soopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the rough
Great thread @Tonygreen! I’m loving the thoroughness in which you are tackling these questions...very cool.

I do have a question for you, or the crowd...has anyone noticed that they the application frequency or concentration can effect the pollen output of a certain cultivar? I’ve had some varieties that will fully reverse, no female flowers present, but don’t ever drop any pollen? I use a basic STS formula (readily available on the net) and have always sprayed AT LEAST every other day for the first two weeks....but after having a few cultivars not drop pollen out of the male flowers, I reduced the frequency (by half) and was able to collect actively dropping pollen from a few of the cultivars. Is there a way that over application, either frequency or concentration, can impede pollen production or dispersal?

Best vibes and wishes to you on your endeavors Tony!
soopy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:05 AM #72
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
That's the working idea most seem to think.

An interesting idea would be to reduce the strength of your spray by half and try your original spray schedule. Is it still sterile or then dropping pollen.

Impossible to gauge the working level of silver in a plant I imagine.
Might get as much absorbed with one strong spray as 3 weaker ones.

Hope I get some dust I'm loaded up ha. Day 21 soon.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2020, 12:38 AM #73
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor

Looks like we're cooking.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:21 AM #74
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

So I do have little damage that seems to have appeared over time. Almost day 21 here. Seems to hit my older growth fan leafs but overall I think it looks great. Almost dont want to do the last spray ha.
One more then let her fly is the plan.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Old 11-21-2020, 02:04 PM #75
SuperBadGrower

SuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud of
I've seen various hormonal applications which also recommend a 2 week interval. I wonder if there is something to it.

Old 11-22-2020, 04:40 AM #76
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

This dude is tuh rippin lol

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Old 11-22-2020, 05:50 AM #77
midwestkid

midwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nicemidwestkid is just really nice
Those must be unicorn tears
midwestkid is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 07:11 AM #78
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Hand milked from the prize unicorn bull.

It's about 25 cents of salt, a buck of silver and $498.75 of fuck you and utter contempt and disdain for the community.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:11 AM #79
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Day 20 for this one from 18 inches at flip.
Last spray for this one tomorrow.
Hope it makes some dust!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:39 PM #80
power puff

power puff is a jewel in the roughpower puff is a jewel in the roughpower puff is a jewel in the roughpower puff is a jewel in the roughpower puff is a jewel in the roughpower puff is a jewel in the rough
It might take two weeks before it starts dropping I guess..
I would be surprised when it drops earlier.
power puff is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.