Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > The Dutch Experience > Dutch coffeeshops - post your latest reviews here!

Thread Title Search
Dutch coffeeshops - post your latest reviews here! Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2020, 04:48 PM #181
D. B. Doober
Bong User

D. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond reputeD. B. Doober has a reputation beyond repute
I love this thread! Keep it going!

Went to Amsterdam in 2000. Some 20 years ago. Went to Barney's Breakfast Bar, the Bananan Bar, and a lot of other places. Grey Area, Dampkring, Bulldog, Greenhouse.
Love those Dutch women with the blonde hair n boobies!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2020, 03:30 PM #182
Night crawler

Night crawler will become famous soon enoughNight crawler will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stashpot View Post
1ehulp, the plug, and the grey area are only ones worth it and maybe one or 2 others that aren't well known.
Amsterdam is ruined in my opinion its just full of party goers looking to experience their first high or first trip there, or they are just with a big group of loud teenagers/ young students. Lots of a certain kind if you get me, and not the kind you want to chill and smoke with. Sure the 3-4 days i was there (Christmas 2019) i was asked could they use my grinder about 4 different groups ask me... They can afford moonrocks but not a 5er grinder..(annoying) last time I felt good about the dam was 2011.

Places are way to loud and overcrowded and nobody really cares about quality or raised prices, budtenders are not the same as before they have no time for you or to show you or tell you about the product.

You ask to see (strain B) then you say yeah okay i guess i just have to chance it because this guy doesn't have a clue and he doesn't care. some of them didn't even smoke cannabis. (not a joke)

You'll be lucky to find a seat in any coffee shop any time before 10-11am.
Prices have nearly doubled for most stuff.
Notable strains
I-95 plug
Cherrypie hash plug
Violator Kush 1ehulp
Grey areas Haze
hash from 1ehulp was good
and 1 or 2 small little shops had real amnesia and imported hashish that was really nice and the place felt oldskool still.. i cant remember the place but i know the guy from it i seen him before and in documentary's its something like old head jim or something. always has hashish on him.

nyway i love amsterdam but i dont think i could ever see it being the same as 2000s primo
Youve put me off .last time i nipped into eindhoven 5 g amnesia from pinks no stone resin heads stolen.
Night crawler is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2020, 11:29 PM #183
TexanTerps

TexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really nice
why couldnt i just go over there and throw up 10 lights and some hot strains and get rich? lets pretend for the sake of argument i grow some thunder ass hydro for em.... The Video tour i saw of coffeeshops were disgusting holding dried out buds in clear shoeboxes always pointing to the "cali" for 20/g? Never saw a pic of flower that would fetch more than 200 an oz maybe 220 here. Where I feel they have ZERO top end exotic properly handled kind bud. What I saw in my research at least.
TexanTerps is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.