Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Colorado Crew: relocating in ‘21: current state of laws and EVERYTHING?!!!!

Thread Title Search
Colorado Crew: relocating in ‘21: current state of laws and EVERYTHING?!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2020, 10:15 PM #21
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Understood, man - would never leave something like that unattended, or be unprepared to put it thoroughly OUT. Fire safety is fundamental!

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:04 PM #22
mexweed

mexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud of
there are usually fire bans for part of sometimes most of the summer

it's sketchy when you're walking around in july and the ground is crunchier than fall leaves
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 11:47 PM #23
xavier7995

Those fire bans suck. It makes camping in remote areas less fun...and it still gets really cold at night even mid summer if you are up high enough. Cold and can't roast hot dogs, no way jose.

I need to figure out exactly what qualifies for fire enclosures if not in a developed campground with metal fire rings, I was thinking a portable fire pit with lid. Seems we are always at a level 1 ban and those seem like reasonable restrictions, level 2 is a bit much but eh, beats the state burning down.

Edit: but yeah...fire safety is something I never really thought about, at least in the sense of how it has to be dealt with out here. Boy howdy people that visit get super salty when told not to throw cig butts around.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:12 PM #24
Keif Stoned

Location: Dougco. in CO...where the meadows meet the mountains
Keif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of lightKeif Stoned is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with outside crop at 8-9k. I live at 6300 and have never been able to get decent finish from any strain before killing temps and heavy snowfall. We had half ft. or more first week of September this year and single digit temps. Lots of good things here for inside growing though. Cool temps in Summer means little AC needed. Low humidity makes the risk of mold less of a problem. I usually have lots of difficulty keeping humidity high enough inside to avoid problems when the RH outside is at 10-20%. Just means you need humidifiers running often, especially in veg.

I would work on the inside setup first before putting work into plants outside that probably wont live past September, and if they do they probably wont be very good.

ALWAYS