Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Uncured cannabis smoothie, I'm ripped

Thread Title Search
Uncured cannabis smoothie, I'm ripped Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2020, 03:16 AM #1
Chi13

Chi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud of
Uncured cannabis smoothie, I'm ripped

I have a bit of cannabis leaf that has been dried for a few weeks. Today I put a handful in a nutribullet along with fruits and veges just to see if it would provide any pain relief.

Surprisingly, I am quite high, and it has provided some pain relief. I didn't think getting high was possible as it hasn't been decarbed? There was also minimal fat content; half a banana and about 4 walnuts. I'm a bit mystified but now I know what to do with my old leaf.
Chi13 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:53 AM #2
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
I think it's the thca that probably metabolises in the liver. I can feel it too, but it's diferent from regular high. It's full body, but mild.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:17 AM #3
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Remember tazz11 saying he got high off of fan leaves with no trichomes? I've heard others say they got high from making a tea with just hot water no butter and getting high.
--- Useless.Gardens

My current thread
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 04:29 AM #4
Chi13

Chi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploziv View Post
I think it's the thca that probably metabolises in the liver. I can feel it too, but it's diferent from regular high. It's full body, but mild.
I'm surprisingly high but yes it is different. Not as intense as if I'd vaped some bud, but not far off. I agree, more body relaxation but that's just what I need at present. I was expecting maybe some benefit from small traces of CBD, but not a noticeable high.
Chi13 is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 10:03 AM #5
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Leaves have more cbd than thc anyway.. but there is some thc as well.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.