Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Worst looking plant contest!

Thread Title Search
Worst looking plant contest! Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2020, 08:03 AM #241
Zo canna

Zo canna is on a distinguished road
What do u think. Ugly or what?

Started flowering outside. Was ugly last week do to mutations
Attached Thumbnails
16014455250917242623522212290254.jpg 16014455972812067623465732673478.jpg
Zo canna is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:14 PM #242
therevverend

therevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivortherevverend is a survivor
This went from best to worst in a week. Check out the mold resistant plant behind it.

Mold and wind are a bitch.

therevverend is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2020, 06:18 PM #243
foo dog

foo dog will become famous soon enoughfoo dog will become famous soon enoughfoo dog will become famous soon enough
Got a name on that mold resistant plant?
foo dog is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2020, 02:17 AM #244
TexanTerps

TexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really niceTexanTerps is just really nice
I should have taken some pictures of my herbicide damaged plants. I just trimmed them way back, I had 24-D on my boots and left them overnight in the grow room, that set me on a couple week quest to figure out what the hell was going wrong. The craziest stunted growth.
TexanTerps is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2020, 08:20 PM #245
thedudefresco

thedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to all
thedudefresco is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2020, 02:57 AM #246
madalasatori

madalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudefresco View Post
madalasatori is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 06:31 AM #247
Zserbo

Zserbo has a spectacular aura aboutZserbo has a spectacular aura aboutZserbo has a spectacular aura aboutZserbo has a spectacular aura aboutZserbo has a spectacular aura about
Best contest ever
Zserbo is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 06:43 AM #248
PollenChuckKing
Banned

PollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to allPollenChuckKing is a name known to all
Boy have I shit the bed on many plants over the years.right now this is about as bad as I got.guess I'm lucky

PollenChuckKing is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2020, 06:17 PM #249
foo dog

foo dog will become famous soon enoughfoo dog will become famous soon enoughfoo dog will become famous soon enough
This is hilarious. Plenty of LOLs
foo dog is offline Quote