Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Propagation > UTZ Baked Cheese ball containers

Thread Title Search
UTZ Baked Cheese ball containers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2020, 01:05 AM #11
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladysvjubb View Post
Okay, so I have the Mother plant on a table with one of the new deformable LED lights that puts out 12,000 lumens. It is amazing but she is cranking. The light is 7 feet above her.
Took two cuttings put them in snapple bottles filled to the top with plain water. Placed them in another UTZ Cheese Ball container with about 1.5 inches of water in the UTZ container for high humidity. Snapped on the lid and we are off and running.

Roots!!! The babies in the snapple bottles are throwing roots. I give UTZ Baked Cheeseball Containers a big thumbs up!!!
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:52 AM #12
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant future
UTZ Baked Cheeseball containers are it. I cut a Zamaldelica 3 days ago and have it in a 4 inch pot in the container, she is looking good.
The Malawi that I cloned is screaming. Transplanted her to a 16 inch self watering pot. She doubled in size in 3 days. What root system!!! Fantastic!!!

Old 09-18-2020, 09:57 AM #13
gladysvjubb

Took a large yellowed fan leaf off last night. It was done just fell in to my fingers. This clone appears to be rooted already but I am waiting a couple more days to pull her out and check for roots. This is so nice. You can simply walk away for a couple of weeks and come back to a rooted clone. Nice.

Old 10-12-2020, 09:13 PM #14
gladysvjubb

12 days ago I took a large Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia and gave it the UTZ treatment.
It is starting to straighten up today.
For a small grower this is the Ultimate Utz!!!

Old 10-15-2020, 01:31 PM #15
gladysvjubb

Standing tall.
As is a Jack Herrer clone I took 2 days after the Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia.
Wow!!! I love this!!!

Old 10-18-2020, 09:29 PM #16
gladysvjubb

Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia is at day 16 and growing upward. I will probably remove her in a day or two. I want to make sure she has plenty of roots.

Old 11-10-2020, 02:16 PM #17
gladysvjubb

Man, this is great! Remove one place another in.

Old 11-10-2020, 05:20 PM #18
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Smile

Good job gladys, I'ma try that, it's just too simple not to and at Walmart those UTZ cheeseballs are frequently on sale!
CosmicGiggle is online now Quote

Old 11-10-2020, 10:26 PM #19
gladysvjubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
Good job gladys, I'ma try that, it's just too simple not to and at Walmart those UTZ cheeseballs are frequently on sale!
Yes. That is exactly right.
You will need a 8" by 8" piece of glass to cover the top with.
Other than that, set and forget it.