Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > Grow On: 30 Years of Sensi Seeds!

Thread Title Search
Grow On: 30 Years of Sensi Seeds! Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2020, 01:06 PM #41
Canna-bill

Canna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really nice
I think there is still good plants to be found in sensi seeds but it takes a few packs to find them. I'm really happy with the HP girl I got from the last run. Taking some down tomorrow and can't wait to smoke em. It's all I'm going to grow for the next few grows.
Canna-bill is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2020, 06:00 PM #42
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant futureG.O. Joe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canna-bill View Post
No THC! That's not good. How do you know this?
The pot it has no effect. This would be fine if it was sold as true Afghan hash-making stock. I'd be more irritated at getting hazy plants, for that price, when hazy plants are not to be expected.

Their NL5xHaze also appears to be something completely different than it was, and I'm hardly the first to say this, though others may have used femseed. Their old grow forum was nothing but other breeders, because all the grows of Sensi product kept getting deleted for some reason.

None of that is due to any police actions or anything because all that blame, those excuses, is farther in the past.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2020, 11:11 AM #43
CANNATORIUM

CANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O. Joe View Post
The pot it has no effect. This would be fine if it was sold as true Afghan hash-making stock. I'd be more irritated at getting hazy plants, for that price, when hazy plants are not to be expected.

Their NL5xHaze also appears to be something completely different than it was, and I'm hardly the first to say this, though others may have used femseed. Their old grow forum was nothing but other breeders, because all the grows of Sensi product kept getting deleted for some reason.

None of that is due to any police actions or anything because all that blame, those excuses, is farther in the past.
I expirence this with the white and it crosses. Looks fire but high is non.
CANNATORIUM is offline Quote