What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Placed a $1000.00 order for gypsy last week. Order arrived today.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you bragging? Get the tape measure, see if your pecker grew at all.

:noway: No, this was a new company whom gypsy has stock on and I wanted people to know they could trust them and trust them with larger orders. Seems you got some strange envy issues or something. $1,000 is 3 ounces of weed man (2 small plants) /shrug.

Very cool 40a, what did you get?

Lots of old stuff you can't get anymore and a lot of things you can that were extremely cheap so it was worth doing a large order. The more expensive stuff was Rez and Relentless gear. I picked up a lot of old sativa seedbank (aka nirvana) and things of that nature.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd have thought Gypsy would have gone for a little more than a grand...

;)

lol just noticed that was probably a little wasted when I posted but I meant it was to support to him and the new gig. I really had no need for beans at the time but it wasn't bad to add things you can't get anymore to your collection if you can. i was just really happy to see him get things going again. The seed business has been really fucked up lately. I added up what I was ripped off for in the last year and it is around 2300 bucks. 900 of that was refunded though because the owner of the company was ripped off as well and had ethics. The rest was straight up stolen. I am not stupid either I have done this for a long time and did not send my money anywhere that wasn't a real seed place.

troutman

Seed Whore
I'm glad you got your seeds. :dance013:

Personally I don't order more than 3 or 4 packs at a time anymore regardless where they come from.

Reason: I hate reading about people not getting their seeds for whatever reason and sadly it still happens.

Losing a $1000 could have been real depressing.

BTW: While on the topic. What did you order? :)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got so much shit I don't even know to be honest lol. I was shopping like it was one of those old tv shows where you run in put everything you can into the cart as quickly as possible before it sells out/time runs out lol.

The main ones I remember are a lot of rez's CDD v1, different frosted cherry cookies versions, different banana og crosses, swiss bliss from paradise (huge score for me strain was amazing and no longer available pissed i only got 2 packs someone got rest before me), a shit load multiple packs of sativa seedbank you cant get anymore and some you can, and a lot more. Really happy I got the rez's cdd because I kept his ibl and worked it a little more so these will be GREAT to add to the gene pool. I got some ace seeds stuff as well I have always wanted. Snowmoon, Kal China's, and a few more.

There were a couple I was really pissed sold out before I could get to them. Mainly a few chimera items but especially the gf x bb ;\ That is a sweet tooth that should never go out of stock.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I got so much shit I don't even know to be honest lol. I was shopping like it was one of those old tv shows where you run in put everything you can into the cart as quickly as possible before it sells out/time runs out lol.
I would watch the weed version of this show. People running up and down aisles of different strains of plants and all sorts of grow equipment.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics or it didn't happen. :biggrin:

Heh, if you really want me to I can go through my freezer and take a pic. It would make it a more full review, but I'd rather spend my time on other shit. My garden is 3 weeks behind schedule due to fuckhead contractors :p I really do need to sit down and catalog my seed stash though. I never have, it is huge, and I need really plan shit out for the next few years and only make one more big order of absolute necessities.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

The main ones I remember are a lot of rez's CDD v1, different frosted cherry cookies versions, different banana og crosses, swiss bliss from paradise (huge score for me strain was amazing and no longer available pissed i only got 2 packs someone got rest before me), a shit load multiple packs of sativa seedbank you cant get anymore and some you can, and a lot more. Really happy I got the rez's cdd because I kept his ibl and worked it a little more so these will be GREAT to add to the gene pool. I got some ace seeds stuff as well I have always wanted. Snowmoon, Kal China's, and a few more.

There were a couple I was really pissed sold out before I could get to them. Mainly a few chimera items but especially the gf x bb ;\ That is a sweet tooth that should never go out of stock.

Well we have GF x BB coming in the new GN Collection... :dance013:

mack 10

Veteran

i always wqnted to try that Swiss Bliss.
cant belive i slept on it.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if they germ I will be doing a preservation project. I really wish I knew who got the rest. I spent a good chunk of change and balked for a day or two on buying more than 2 packs went back and they were all fuckin gone ;\

It was hands down the best strain I had grown from paradise and I grew a bunch from them man new and old stuff. I have no clue why they discontinued but if not forced to due to parental loss or something it was a very dumb and tragic decision. The structure of it is an amazing bush and it was some of the frostiest shit I had ever grown with perfect bud density, not too tight and not too loose. It really left a mark on my memory. I will be crossing it to everything I can. Really hope they germ.