What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

invisible mode?

2 Kurious

Why is it that I am not able to view the forums invisibly anymore? Did you turn that feature off? TIA

2 Kurious

2 Kurious

glasspackedbowl said:
hit user menu-usercp-edit options its the first box dude.

I know where to find the option box. Lke I said before 'it doesn't work for me for whatever reason.'

2 Kurious

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
do you know you have to click the save settings button at the bottom. To know your offline theres look by your user name on a post a gray light for offline green for online and red if your in invisible mode.

If that doesnt work PM Green Lantern. Hes the next step.

Mr. M

My handle also remains at the top of the active members list. However when I'm in invisible mode there is an astrix after my handle. Does the astrix mean others can't see it?

2 Kurious

glasspackedbowl said:
do you know you have to click the save settings button at the bottom. To know your offline theres look by your user name on a post a gray light for offline green for online and red if your in invisible mode.

If that doesnt work PM Green Lantern. Hes the next step.

GPB, thanks for your imput. Tried several times using each box. Save and Reset.

I was trying to install Mozilla 1.7.12 yesterday but aborted the process when it kept crashing when I came to ICmag. Turns out IC has a banner problem causing lots of folks to crash. See posts in this forum. Haven't been invisible since.

2 Kurious

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Mr. M said:
My handle also remains at the top of the active members list. However when I'm in invisible mode there is an astrix after my handle. Does the astrix mean others can't see it?
Indeed it does sir.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
fyi, it just works here. God still sees you when you touch yourself. Then he kills a kitten. Please think of the kitties.

mastkat.jpg