What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Mexican Landraces Thread

Do you know the American that has a trailer park by a lake in Santa Maria del Oro? I think that's the name of the town, but it has been a long time. The lake is in the crater of a volcano. The mans last name starts with a P.

As I said, it has been a long time and "P" may have moved on years ago.

if your asking me????? sorry don't know who that is....

sinaloa

Veteran
linea antigua intersexual

linea antigua intersexual

chis chas hello charlie garcia
I put this Liena ke photos, old intersex is a line, but very powerful and pink hair phenotype, long lemony touches florasion.como said the good friend charlie garcia, I'm from the mountains of Sinaloa and seek to rescue and preserve the lines ke us, something very difficult for the drug war but we can ke.
charlie friend just to thank you for your friendship and so forth.
im sorry my English.
regards

Attachments

• DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00076.jpg
    DSC00076.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00095.jpg
    DSC00095.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 89
M

MummyCat

Hello friends!

As promised, here are some pics of the Mexican landraces I'm growing this year. I'm super excited to have these genetics and can't wait for them to flower. :ying:

Acapulco Gold - this is a seedling in a #5 nursery pot, she's about 5 feet tall. I have three and I think they're all girls. I would have killed for a boy
AG.jpg

Colombian Gold - clone
CG.jpg

Puerto Vallarta - clone I'm not saying this is a landrace, it's just a bagweed seed clone from PV
PV.jpg

Sorry about the crappy iphone pics, My girlfriend has a nicer camera so I'll try to get some better pics especially as they go into flower.

C

charlie garcia

I used to go to Tepic to buy very high quality pot grown in Nayarit from seeds from pot grown by the Huichol indians.

A friend is going to Tepic to obtain some pure Mexican sativa seeds sometime this Winter.

I used to buy from a man that owned a fabric shop in Tepic. That was in the 1970s. He was very close friends with the Huichol indians that live in the mountains in Nayarit.

In my opinion, pure Mexican sativa is the best high there is.

Being told also Coras from Huajicori and mountain areas. But Tepic is homeland of wild Zetas narco gangs too!. So dont ever feel safe there when travellling to some areas. Many problems, everybody knows how wild and savage things turned to be lately. New farmers grow more dwarfs now, hard to find sativas, maybe old ppl, old school ppl and farmers and so.
Another line kept in Sinaloa, being testing here few numbers for potential, like Sinaloa says :tiphat: there are pink haired and even purples around kept by older ppl for decades.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Oaxacan 79 was into Mextiza hybrid with Nepal Jam as male partner, so a 50% Oaxaca. A short limited release but sold out already, apologize. Wish in near future I can bring it back, think was worth this test done and most enjoyed its direct, clean and kinda euphoric up and high with not histeria but positive effects for daytime smoke. Very quick too. Pics from some friend grow, bit sensitive to indoor enviorement, they performed great outdoors in our climates
best, cuidense amigos
kaiki

Attachments

• Mextiza 1 101214B 003.jpg
    Mextiza 1 101214B 003.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Mextiza 101229 002.jpg
    Mextiza 101229 002.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Mextiza 101229 111.jpg
    Mextiza 101229 111.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

ElPiloto

Nice photos. If there are no males around, there is a good possibility that the females will grow a few male flowers and self-pollinate. Any seeds gotten that way will be female with the genetics of the female plant.

Buena suerte, --EP

elchischas

Veteran
Hi friends..
hey Robert Fortune, its the same old oaxaca used into mextiza....
great information by all
never grow my plants indoors
outside only
hey IJIM that plant is an old oaxaca
you're right!
mummycat!! what a nice plants have you there!! : Gracias:
could you tell us where you got those seeds of acapulco gold,looks very beautiful.... thx
hey Sinaloa, welcome bro, You know a lot of lines of northern mexico
your help is greatly appreciated here!
BigwillyDee, piloto, Garru, and of course thanks to you capitano!! :) your contribution is greatly appreciated
THX
more pics of oaxacan 1979!!!... very tasty buds, airy buds fruit and minty and proper curing of two months very incensed.

oaxa79alvabud3.jpg
[/IMG]

oaxa79alva11.jpg

oaxa79alvabud.jpg
[/IMG]

M

MummyCat

Here are some more pics of Acapulco Gold. I got three seedlings from a friend that is a very ambitious strain collector with interests much like myself. His friend has kept both Acapulco Gold and Colombian gold as pure lines by seed for some number of years here in the states. My friend was able to get seeds of each and gifted me three AG seedlings and two CG mothers. Needless to say, I'm very excited to have these in pure form and I intend to keep them that way and spread the genes as hard as I can. To make things extra exciting, the AG seedlings are showing subtle diversities! peace everyone :ying:

AGplant.jpg

AGleafdetail.jpg

AGtop.jpg

unfortunately, there is no way to properly convey the true beauty of these plants through iphone pics, you need to see them in person. Absolutely stunning plants with a very pleasant cinnamon/hash like odor already.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice plant Mummycat, I am sure many here would like to grow out some of those old classics.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Here are some more pics of Acapulco Gold. I got three seedlings from a friend that is a very ambitious strain collector with interests much like myself. His friend has kept both Acapulco Gold and Colombian gold as pure lines by seed for some number of years here in the states. My friend was able to get seeds of each and gifted me three AG seedlings and two CG mothers. Needless to say, I'm very excited to have these in pure form and I intend to keep them that way and spread the genes as hard as I can. To make things extra exciting, the AG seedlings are showing subtle diversities! peace everyone :ying:

Yo Mummycat! Looking really good there!

You said you have no males, are you going to continue with clones only?

elchischas, increible carnal! :wave:

bigherb

Veteran
more pics of oaxacan 1979!!!... very tasty buds, airy buds fruit and minty and proper curing of two months very incensed

I love that incense prevelant in authentic oaxacan

BTW those pics are gorgeous

Mummycat

THose AG are very sexy ,Id love to see those CG

Best wishes

1luvbigherb

M

MummyCat

Thanks very much BigHerb, I enjoy your posts very much. I will post more pics of the Colombian Gold in JahGreenlabel's thread.