What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"It's Had A HORRIBLE Impact In Our Country! That We've Tried To Regulate Adults Using

Medfinder

Chemon 91
END THE FEDERAL BAN ON CANNABIS...

Yes Dana rohrabacher is PRO MARIJUANA speaks at congress hearings

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgbait86xxk[/YOUTUBEIF]

TIME TO UNSHACKLE ADULTS!

A GOP congressman says he used medical marijuana while in office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ys-he-used-medical-marijuana-while-in-office/

Cannabis Caucus Launch: Young (AK), Bluemenauer (OR), Polis (CO), Rohrabacher (CA)
[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcTdXq0gvy8[/YOUTUBEIF]

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plant needs to be removed from scheduling... Period...

Anything less is a suicidal shot to the head.

Rohrabacher & his Chronies needs to push for descheduling not rescheduling.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Nixon made it a class 1 drug, to suppress the hippies and blacks, who he felt were his enemies. Racists have kept those laws in place way too long. Then the government floods the urban areas with crack, smack, meth, and anything else they can find to destroy peoples lives. By throwing them in jail, they strip their right to vote for life.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Nixon made it a class 1 drug, to suppress the hippies and blacks, who he felt were his enemies. Racists have kept those laws in place way too long. Then the government floods the urban areas with crack, smack, meth, and anything else they can find to destroy peoples lives. By throwing them in jail, they strip their right to vote for life.

THIS! great post loc.

big_nims

This is not true.... in most states a convicted felons right to vote is restored once they are done with supervision.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
This is not true.... in most states a convicted felons right to vote is restored once they are done with supervision.

I did not realize that. I was told my brother lost his right to vote for life, when he was busted in 1970.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I can't get that video to play, sounds like good news anyway.

There are probably many in government that are using cannabis medicinally, and it's waaay past time that federal law recognized the healing benefits of this plant.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

in most states, their rights CAN be restored. it is a bit of work to do so. Virginias gov. tried to make it automatic & the GOP there had a litter of kittens live on tv...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did not realize that. I was told my brother lost his right to vote for life, when he was busted in 1970.

You are wrong on the government 'flooding the hoods with drugs' as well. Cartels with the help of the local criminals, nothing else needed as the drugs sell themselves.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in most states, their rights CAN be restored. it is a bit of work to do so. Virginias gov. tried to make it automatic & the GOP there had a litter of kittens live on tv...

Depends on which states and which "rights" are wished to be restored. In the "crossroads of the American Revolution ( New Jersey ) for example, someone convicted or who plead guilty to a quantity of cannabis, even going back 10-20-30 years has to "appeal to the king, er, governor for the right to bear arms even if the baaaad cannabis person lives in a right to arm oneself state , and beg for this right back, or to be returned even if no other arrests are on that persons record. The emperor, in this case chris Christy merely gives the thumbs down and that's it . NO OTHER WAY TO DO IT THERE.
Frankly I'd like to see the on the come gigantic supreme court case after it's finally legal everywhere and some put $$$ for lawyers to file lawsuits everywhere, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZx_TokIHdI ) for reparations.

Fking Justice, you know? ( or at least a fight for it )

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's actually a big issue, as far as statistics show, the US now has the biggest prison population of any empire ever in history. that is no one has ever locked up such a large percentage of their population before. so if you deprive them all of voting rights you are having a huge effect.

oldchuck

Veteran
Interesting that Dana R seems to be a hard right winger on issues other than Cannabis. Maybe he is a little nuts.