What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Everybody (ACD Transplant)

Amsterdab16

Hello everybody,

I posted a thread in the general introductions but as I am a resident Amsterdammer, this sub-forum is by far the most interesting/relevant to me.

I am a transplant from the Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory forum (ACD) where I sport the handle DeLeuksteNUGS16. I know there are few other transplants lurking around here (whether active or not).

I know I met at least one of you (cup-participants) during the ACD meetups for the 4/20 holiday-week, and was privy to some amazing head-stash samples so big props for organizing a cup far superior to the laughable self-sponsored Elite Cup, and thanks for sharing! :biggrin::huggg:

Anyway, any other Amsterdam locals around here? Love to get to know some people on the scene here better. Pardon me if I'm a bit forward (a few years of living under "Dutch directness" will do that to a man). I understand there's a certain degree of trepidation, whilst getting to know new posters on here.

Hopefully this forum will provide a more active outlet than ACD for me to share my active and update to date knowledge from here on the ground in Amsterdam.

I here as an appreciator of fine import hashish that there might be a member (or two) on here who are quite well vested in the scene. 'Twould be lovely to get to know such like-minded individuals over a cheeky toke & chat! :biggrin:

Happy toking everyone!